News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

How do you get to the tech section to post?

Started by deputycrawford, June 25, 2006, 11:35:24 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

deputycrawford

It might sound like a stupid question, but I have looked all over and can't seem to find where to click to post in the right section. I am probably one of the guilty parties that post in the wrong area and am trying to fix it. I can barely turn on a computer, much less run one very well. Please help. :shruggy:
If it ain't wide open; it ain't running.        Rule number one in motocross racing: Pin it; row the gear box; and wait until you hit something.     At work my motto is: If you need me, call someone else.

Ghoste

I'm not sure I follow your question but I think what you want to do is just scroll down the page to a box in the lower right hand side and click on the part that reads "go".  This should open up a window of which one section of topics is titled "Mopar Garage".  Move your sursor up to the section you want and click it, and the page should load automatically and then post your topic as usual.
Is that the answer you were looking for??

deputycrawford

I forgot to mention the Tech section I'm looking for. I go to the Discussion Boards page and look for the tech section and can't see it. The page I'm talking about has the discussion boards, the classified boards, the general Q & A boards and the off topic boards. I can't seem to find the "techincal" section. I usually post under the Engine and trans section or the Performance Corner section. I'm am loosing my confidence that I am posting in the right sections.
If it ain't wide open; it ain't running.        Rule number one in motocross racing: Pin it; row the gear box; and wait until you hit something.     At work my motto is: If you need me, call someone else.

Troy

If you're just wondering where the "Tech" section is then you've already found it - those are the various boards in the "Mopar Garage" area. If your posts tend to get moved a lot then you're probably posting in the wrong place but as long as you aren't asking questions in the "General Discussion" board then it's ok (at least you made an attempt).

However, if you have actually lost the tech sections then try this: If you go to the "Home" page (click the "Home" link at the top just under the "Search" box), let me know if you see "Mopar Garage" underneath the link to the Off Topic section. You should see a little icon next to it that looks like this  but if you see one that looks like this instead then click on it and it will expand the menus. Sometimes people accidently click one of the hide/expand links without realizing what they do and parts of the page seem to disappear.

Let us know if that isn't the problem.

Troy
Sarcasm detector, that's a real good invention.

deputycrawford

Ok, thanks for the input. I do post in the Engine, Trans, and Rear end section. I have also posted in the Chasis and Suspension Etc. section as well as the Performance Corner section. I believe you have only moved one or two of my post from the engine section to the performance corner section in around 300 posts and replies. I guess I'm on the right track. You have shown much concern over the topic and I just wanted to make sure I'm in the right direction. I will try to keep on the straight and narrow. I just didn't see a "TECH" section in that exact name and got nervous I was not in my right mind.....Never mind that last statement. I won't waste any more of your time. Thanks again. I will stay out of your way in the future and let you spank the offenders like bad puppies. :icon_smile_big: