News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

heading to Fargo

Started by 41husk, July 15, 2006, 06:16:18 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

41husk

I am leaving for training camp in Dekalb IL tommorow and will be in Fargo on the 19th,  Any members in Fargo ND?  I will be busy with the tournamnt, but there is always time for Mopars@!@!
1969 Dodge Charger 500 440/727
1970 Challenger convertible 340/727
1970 Plymouth Duster FM3
1974 Dodge Dart /6/904
1983 Plymouth Scamp GT 2.2 Auto
1950 Dodge Pilot house pick up

Rack

Quote from: 41husk on July 15, 2006, 06:16:18 PM
I am leaving for training camp in Dekalb IL tommorow and will be in Fargo on the 19th,  Any members in Fargo ND?  I will be busy with the tournamnt, but there is always time for Mopars@!@!

Hey Allen, did you get the last PM I sent you?

bull

Say hi to Marge Gunderson for me if you see her.

TK73

1973 Charger : 440cid - 727 - 8.75/3.55

Now watch what you say or they'll be calling you a radical,
      a liberal, oh fanatical, criminal.
Won't you sign up your name, we'd like to feel you're
      acceptable, respectable, oh presentable, a vegetable!

73-charger-383

training camp? u play football??

PocketThunder

Blown70 lives there..  Hey, are you driving thru St. Paul on your way there?    :callme:  :cheers:
"Liberalism is a disease that attacks one's ability to understand logic. Extreme manifestations include the willingness to continue down a path of self destruction, based solely on a delusional belief in a failed ideology."

Blown70

I will give you a call when you get to town.

Tom

Brock Samson

good luck with all that...

====> Marge 

PocketThunder

Quote from: Brock Samson on July 17, 2006, 11:03:13 AM
good luck with all that...

====> Marge 

oh ya der hey, dontcha know i saw dat movie....... :yesnod:

i think they over did the accent a little bit in that one.  but they got it right with the white bear lake girls being easy......  :icon_smile_wink:
"Liberalism is a disease that attacks one's ability to understand logic. Extreme manifestations include the willingness to continue down a path of self destruction, based solely on a delusional belief in a failed ideology."