News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

corvette taillights for sale, good condition

Started by mikepmcs, July 09, 2006, 06:17:41 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

mikepmcs

deleted pic do to thoughtlessness on my part.
Life isn't Father Knows Best anymore, it's a kick in the face on a saturday night with a steel toed grip kodiak work boot and a trip to the hospital all bloodied and bashed.....for reconstructive surgery. But, what doesn't kill us, makes us stronger, right?

dodge freak

That be funny- expect somebody died or are hurt very bad and their love ones are hurting too. God Bless who ever was in there.

Rack

If someone were in there a lot of blood would be showing in the pic. I doubt anyone was in the car unless they were in the passenger side.

Edit: Nevermind, see the guy's arm now. Wierd, I figured there'd be a ton of blood all over the place.

Poor dude.

Edit #2: At first I thought the truck had backed into the car, but you can see the marks from the vette's rear tire going forward. Doesn't look like much rubber on the ground either so that guy hit the truck w/o putting on the brakes.

That's got to be a crappy way to go. You'd think he would of steered away from the truck, there's a nice bit of green grass right over on the side, I would of aimed for that.

mikepmcs

crap, you're right, i wasn't thinking.  i thought the truck had just backed over an empty car.  sorry.  I can't delete the topic, so if troy could lock it or get rid of it, that would be appreciated.  Once again I apologize.
:rotz:
v/r
Mike

edit 1:  i did however manage to delete the picture though.
v/r
Mike
Life isn't Father Knows Best anymore, it's a kick in the face on a saturday night with a steel toed grip kodiak work boot and a trip to the hospital all bloodied and bashed.....for reconstructive surgery. But, what doesn't kill us, makes us stronger, right?

Drache

If that was the pic that I thought it was I think Wakko posted that same pic awhile ago.

His depicted a corvette convertible that slammed into the back of a semi truck trailer. His though you could see the blood and brain matter left on the rear door of the trailer where the guy's head hit.
Dart
Racing
Ass
Chasing
Hellion
Extraordinaire

Brock Samson

we wont be forgetting that any time soon..  :-\