News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

HEY LOOK.. WE HAVE A NEW MODERATOR... Hehehehehehehe.....

Started by Steve P., July 10, 2006, 07:31:37 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Steve P.

I'm not sure congratulations is in order, Ron.. Hahaha....  I sometimes wonder how the mods can stand us?? 

I'm sure you'll do a great job brother. Congrats on the new and third job, Firefighter..... :2thumbs:

Steve P.
Holiday, Florida

Just 6T9 CHGR

Chris' '69 Charger R/T

Steve P.

So come on NEW MODERATOR.. When are you going to move this topic to the PROPPER PLACE?? :devil:
Steve P.
Holiday, Florida

firefighter3931

Oh....that's nice : take advantage of the rookie huh !  :lol:

I'll be watching you two !   :haha: :cheers:

Ron
68 Charger R/T "Black Pig" Street/Strip bruiser, 70 Charger R/T 440-6bbl Cruiser. Firecore ignition  authorized dealer ; contact me with your needs

Steve P.

WHO ME??  :angel:       :icon_smile_big:

I think I'll put one in the Classifieds too!!  Hehehe........
Steve P.
Holiday, Florida

andy74

firefighter3931

Quote from: andy74 on July 10, 2006, 08:46:04 PM
hey Ron, do i get a free f word pass or two?

Absolutely  :icon_smile_big:

If i ever see a response without the f-bomb i'll send a doctor over to your place to make sure you're feeling OK  :lol: :cheers:

Ron
68 Charger R/T "Black Pig" Street/Strip bruiser, 70 Charger R/T 440-6bbl Cruiser. Firecore ignition  authorized dealer ; contact me with your needs

Brock Samson

Thanks to all for volunteering  ;D congrats I think...  :-\

Old Moparz

Congrats I guess, I don't think I'd want the job, I heard it turns brain matter into mush. :D
               Bob                

I Gotta Stop Taking The Bus

bull

Quote from: andy74 on July 10, 2006, 08:46:04 PM
hey Ron, do i get a free f word pass or two?

You mean the mother of all four-letter F-words, "Ford?" Ooops, sorry.

resq302

Brian
1969 Dodge Charger (factory 4 speed, H code 383 engine,  AACA Senior winner, 2008 Concours d'Elegance participant, 2009 Concours d'Elegance award winner)
1970 Challenger Convert. factory #'s matching red inter. w/ white body.  318 car built 9/28/69 (AACA Senior winner)
1969 Plymough GTX convertible - original sheet metal, #'s matching drivetrain, T3 Honey Bronze, 1 of 701 produced, 1 of 362 with 440 4 bbl - auto

4cruzin

Here is another thread on your new management role!  Congrats!!  Guess for your first MOD job, you could merge your congrats threads together!!  lol    ;D
Tomorrow is promised to NOBODY . . . .

Steve P.

Quote from: 4cruzin on July 11, 2006, 12:34:12 PM
Here is another thread on your new management role!  Congrats!!  Guess for your first MOD job, you could merge your congrats threads together!!  lol    ;D

Nahhh,,, you missed the start of THIS thread. It was put in GENERAL for Ron to find and blast...  Chris spotted it first and took the deed away saying (TOO SLOW, RON)!!   

Ron knew I was messin with him!!   :devil:
Steve P.
Holiday, Florida