News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

need your input on a car

Started by Stormhammer, August 31, 2005, 08:15:04 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Stormhammer

1966 AMC RAMBLER, 6cyl. engine, automatic, 1-owner car, will run, drive it home, $1200 obo.

its a 2 door nontheless - atop of that its in very good condition from what I was told - granted I still have to go take a look at it

but I was thinking maybe a scrambler hood scoop... paint it black, stinkbug stance, drop in a 304 at least... mmmm

TruckDriver

Grab it! I mean it would be a good black sleeper with a hemi or a 401 in it :D
PETE

My Dad taught me about TIME TRAVEL.
"If you don't straighten up, I'm going to knock you into the middle of next week!" :P

Stormhammer

ChargerSG

$1200 is no money for good car, go for it...
Looking for 383 Magnum #0B196875 and 0B115166

41husk

Im not a big rambler fan but that price sounds pretty hard to pass up.
1969 Dodge Charger 500 440/727
1970 Challenger convertible 340/727
1970 Plymouth Duster FM3
1974 Dodge Dart /6/904
1983 Plymouth Scamp GT 2.2 Auto
1950 Dodge Pilot house pick up

andy74

Ponch ®

Quote from: Stormhammer on August 31, 2005, 08:15:04 PM
1966 AMC RAMBLER, 6cyl. engine, automatic, 1-owner car, will run, drive it home, $1200 obo.

its a 2 door nontheless - atop of that its in very good condition from what I was told - granted I still have to go take a look at it

but I was thinking maybe a scrambler hood scoop... paint it black, stinkbug stance, drop in a 304 at least... mmmm

not to stereotype or nothing, but people who consider buying AMC Ramblers love the c0 ¢k.
"I spent most of my money on cars, birds, and booze. The rest I squandered." - George Best

Chrysler Performance West

Shakey

Quote from: Iceman on September 01, 2005, 01:04:39 PM

not to stereotype or nothing, but people who consider buying AMC Ramblers love the c0 ¢k.

:haha: :haha: :haha: :haha: :haha: :haha: :haha: :haha: :haha: :haha: :smilielol: :smilielol: :smilielol: :smilielol: :smilielol: :smilielol: :smilielol: :smilielol:

Steve P.

That's the beauty of living in America.. You can, (among other things), buy what you want.. Even if it does mean you hang high on a stiffy!!  ;D  Just kidding.. If it's what you like and want, buy it.. Right now I think I would leave the 2 squirrels under the hood....
Steve P.
Holiday, Florida

Stormhammer

Quote from: Iceman on September 01, 2005, 01:04:39 PM
Quote from: Stormhammer on August 31, 2005, 08:15:04 PM

yea, I TOTALLY love my c0 ¢k dude - its what so great about being a guy - hell I mean - it gives up the ability to pee standing up!!!!! what mroe could you ask?

Silver R/T

http://www.cardomain.com/id/mitmaks

1968 silver/black/red striped R/T
My Charger is hybrid, it runs on gas and on tears of ricers
2001 Ram 2500 CTD
1993 Mazda MX-3 GS SE
1995 Ford Cobra SVT#2722

Lowprofile

Sweeeeeeeeeeet! :icon_smile_shock: :icon_smile_shock: :icon_smile_shock: :D :D :D
"Its better to live one day as a Lion than a Lifetime as a Lamb".

"The final test of a leader is that he leaves behind him in other men the conviction and will to carry on."

Proud Owner of:
1970 Dodge Charger R/T
1993 Dodge Ram Charger
1998 Freightliner Classic XL

Stormhammer

Quote from: Silver R/T on September 01, 2005, 08:02:06 PM
lol nut holder

hey - how else am I suppose to check to see if I still have some balls left?  :icon_smile_approve:

bull

More trouble than it's worth. Go buy a used V65 Magna, you'll have more fun.

Ponch ®

Quote from: Stormhammer on September 01, 2005, 04:22:50 PM

yea, I TOTALLY love my c0 ¢k dude - its what so great about being a guy - hell I mean - it gives up the ability to pee standing up!!!!! what mroe could you ask?

this c0 ¢k dude of yours must feel very lucky.
"I spent most of my money on cars, birds, and booze. The rest I squandered." - George Best

Chrysler Performance West

Stormhammer

I'll admit it - that was good lol  :icon_smile_big:

Wakko

Eh, I'd pass.  But on the other hand I'd buy a '78 Monaco 4 door...so my perception is a bit different.
Ian

'69 Basketcase, bluetooth powered

Boynton 236 F&AM