News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

Does anyone know this F8 '69 C500 with Callouts?

Started by Charger Aficionado, January 20, 2007, 02:31:42 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Charger Aficionado

Anyone?

(I've never seen it before)...

EDIT:  It WAS for sale for 24k.  Guy says he's had it for over 20years and it is a 60k orig mile car!  Damn. 

He said he had several offers...  So I offer him alot MORE, and he said he had to stick with a guy who left deposit (buyer is a local car collector).

Funny thing is, he said he had it listed for 18k a year ago, and would've taken 17k!!!   NOBODY CALLED.  What a steal.  (#'s match and all)...  This guy is in Scottsdale TOO (Where all the buying goes down)...  Minor rust in lower quarters. 

He said he's seen '69 R/Ts book higher???  He DE-VALUED his own car.  Amazing.

Chris:  He should be listing it at the '69 Registry today!

THE CHARGER PUNK

Just 6T9 CHGR

Dont know if I got his....I did get a B5 blue one today....same car?

Guy's name Bruce?
Chris' '69 Charger R/T

69_500

You got information on a 500 today Chris.

I don't recall seeing any photo's of that F8 car before. Doesn't mean I don't have a pic of it from say another angle that doesn't show the call outs though.

Charger Aficionado

Quote from: Just 6T9_CHGR.... on January 20, 2007, 05:51:48 PM
Dont know if I got his....I did get a B5 blue one today....same car?

Guy's name Bruce?

Different car.  I'll PM you his phone number.  He didn't want to bother with Fendertag codes since they were hard to read.  I did not ask him if this was an original paint car...  I wonder...

69_500

Love seeing new cars added to the ever growing lists.

Charger Aficionado

Quote from: 69_500 on January 20, 2007, 07:05:52 PM
Love seeing new cars added to the ever growing lists.
I concur.  There is more and more, UNITY in the Community.

69_500

There are still a few people who don't like to share any information. However there are more and more who love swapping information to make a more comprehensive list.

Ghoste

I wonder what effect the incredible escalation in value has on both sides of that issue?  It could be argued that people want to jealously guard their precious "investments" and it could also be that sharing of information has become more important in order to prove pedigree.

Just 6T9 CHGR

Quote from: 69_500 on January 20, 2007, 06:19:18 PM
You got information on a 500 today Chris.

I don't recall seeing any photo's of that F8 car before. Doesn't mean I don't have a pic of it from say another angle that doesn't show the call outs though.

If you were a help in that Danny, I thank you :cheers:

Thanks to all that support the registries :cheers:
Chris' '69 Charger R/T

69_500

I don't think I helped ya get any new information on 500's lately Chris. The last B5 blue 500 I got information on was a HEMI 4 speed car. And actually I've not been very good at forwarding the newest findidngs of mine of 500's to you. I will get them to you eventually. It is at 236 cars now.

Just 6T9 CHGR

Oh OK cool...I thought by your first sentence in that post that you had a hand in it... :thumbs:
Chris' '69 Charger R/T

PocketThunder

Those rims look nice on that car.  Are they cop car rims with differnet openings or are the standard steel wheels?
"Liberalism is a disease that attacks one's ability to understand logic. Extreme manifestations include the willingness to continue down a path of self destruction, based solely on a delusional belief in a failed ideology."

Charger Aficionado

Chris, did you call this guy?  The new owner's brother has a HEMI C500 in the Scottsdale area.  If you can get ahold of them you would have TWO MORE.

69_500

I only have 1 car that I know of in the Scotsdale area, and its a R4 red 500, and its not a HEMI. So would be 2 new ones to me too.