News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

Adirondack Nationals Sept 9-11

Started by derailed, September 07, 2005, 09:20:04 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

derailed

Anyone else fron the site planning on going to the car show up in Lake George NY this weekend besides myself and Khyon Sept 9-11?

Khyron

Before reading my posts please understand me by clicking
HERE, HERE, AND HERE.

4402tuff4u

Would love too be there but a bit to far for a day trip and given the gas prices, I'm not traveling any time soon if I dont have to.
"Mother should I trust the government?........... Pink Floyd "Mother"

BrianShaughnessy

Depending on work I was hoping to catch up with Khyron Friday or Saturday just to hang out for a little while. 

Got several friends and acquaitances locally that are staying the weekend up there but I can't do long range forecasting in Sept. thanks to work.
Black Betty:  1969 Charger R/T - X9 440 six pack, TKO600 5 speed, 3.73 Dana 60.
Sinnamon:  1969 Charger R/T - T5 440, 727, 3.23 8 3/4 high school sweetheart.

Khyron

work can stuff it..... cars > work   ;D

HERE, HERE, AND HERE.

derailed

I know what you mean about the work thing, Every year i try to schedule 1 oy my weeks following the car show and usually take a couple of personal days that weekend but its like pulling teeth. Jason, are you bringing the car up?

Khyron

Quote from: drailed on September 07, 2005, 02:25:13 PM
I know what you mean about the work thing, Every year i try to schedule 1 oy my weeks following the car show and usually take a couple of personal days that weekend but its like pulling teeth. Jason, are you bringing the car up?

yeppers. I'll be cleaning her up nice on Thursday, then picking if up from work on my way up. I should be in Lake George by 6:30ish

HERE, HERE, AND HERE.

Khyron

O.k. it's tommorow people. Were are we all meeting?  ;D

HERE, HERE, AND HERE.

BrianShaughnessy

Quote from: Khyron on September 08, 2005, 07:24:31 PM
O.k. it's tommorow people. Were are we all meeting?   ;D

I still know nothing for sure about tomorrow.   Can you email me contact info so if I can get off early I can maybe meet ya around your house or something?    I won't know till last minute.

Meanwhile my neighbor with the Malibu left for there today... probably drinking something with an umbrella about now.

Khyron

PM sent. See you guys there .... I am not going to be very good here at work today. First time i've had anything worth driving up there in a LONG time ;)

HERE, HERE, AND HERE.

BrianShaughnessy

I got there... only took a few pics.   Met up w/ Khyron and Drailed and his wife.   :icon_smile_cool:  We spent more time shooting the sh8t and watching the parade of cars...  :o
it's awesome there.   :yesnod:
Too bad my car ran like ph8ck on the way home... I didn't think I was gonna make it.   Dam carburators  >:(

1. me
2. drailed
3. khyron shows up finally!
4. this dude stopped with this sweet pickup....

BrianShaughnessy

1.The parade into town
2. Nice R/T parked nearby
3. group shot attempt 1
4. another group shot attempt.

It got dark and I said frig the camera.    We all went for a walk downtown where they do a loop around... wholey crap was it cool.

Anyway,  I had to leave... didn't get home till 1 am with poorly running car...    Now I'm back at work.   :icon_smile_angry:    I shoulda stayed up there instead. 

MoparYoungGun

ChargerSG

Nice pictures, thanks for sharing....
Looking for 383 Magnum #0B196875 and 0B115166

Khyron

a little beter :D

i'm heading back up  ;D

HERE, HERE, AND HERE.

derailed

I just got back, nice pics of the cars guys, it was great meetin ya. Huge turnout on Saturday, we counted about 10 or 11 chargers. Sorry to hear about your carb troubles Brian. If you guys decide to stay up there next year let me know and i can hook you up at my buddies place on the north end of town.

Silver R/T

http://www.cardomain.com/id/mitmaks

1968 silver/black/red striped R/T
My Charger is hybrid, it runs on gas and on tears of ricers
2001 Ram 2500 CTD
1993 Mazda MX-3 GS SE
1995 Ford Cobra SVT#2722

Khyron

Well, I had some Camara problems and ALMOST lost over 103 pictures   :icon_smile_shock:

However. I was able to retreave them with a nice digital recovery programs. I will resize them and post them up <it's a brand new camara and didn't know I had taken all the pics so large   :o

I have to catagorys gentalmen, yes I was thinking of you all. Cars, and chicks at the car show ;)

here is a teaser

HERE, HERE, AND HERE.

Khyron

and just to show it's a high quality set of pictures...

here is the teaser for the "Chicks ar car shows thread"   :icon_smile_big:

it was cold ;)

HERE, HERE, AND HERE.

BrianShaughnessy

Yo yo yo.

cheap easy resizer - works real good... download, install, and just right on the pic in my pictures and you can resize it to small, medium, large, extra large.

http://download.microsoft.com/download/whistler/Install/2/WXP/EN-US/ImageResizerPowertoySetup.exe

Anyway,   the rear carb was all cruded up pumping loads of gas down the motor.         Gonna try to work up a fuel log system so whatever crud gets thru the filter doesn't automatically go to the back carb.      I'm not the only 6 pack guy out there that gets a rear carb headache I'm sure.     Gotta change oil and plugs while I'm at it.

Weird also is my friend with the orange '69 Judge went yesterday and had problems getting home too... could only nurse the Judge at about 55-60 down 87   :P     If ya seen any of my speedo pix before ya know he don't drive that slow unless there's a problem.     

Anyway,   that was great up there.     I need to tell work to screw off and just go next year for the weekend.     Nice catching up with drailed and Khyron again   :2thumbs: