News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

Does anyone know of a Mopar restoration shop in Arizona?

Started by jmeekins33, April 07, 2007, 06:02:51 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

jmeekins33

I might need to get my Charger media blasted or dipped.  Possiblly some body work.  I'd prefer to find a place that specializes in Mopars if possible.

Thanks

73rallye440magnum

If you're considering dipping, E-coat, and body work

www.musclecarrestorations.com

Not in AZ, one of the better spots in the nation though... they have pick up/delivery service.
Current- 70 Charger XH29G Y3, F8, F8

Past- '73 Rallye U code, '69 Coronet 500 vert, '68 Roadrunner clone, XP29H8, XP29G8

jmeekins33

Charger74

Quote from: jmeekins33 on April 15, 2007, 07:42:38 PM
Thanks.  Anyone know of somebody in AZ?

-Jason M

Sorry, don't know of any right now.  Maybe in the Phoenix area, but not sure about Tucson.  I will email a friend that lives in Phoenix and ask him.

Charger74

Jason,

My friend found on in Tempe,  here's the info:L

Redi Strip Of Phoenix
Address:        103 S River Dr, Tempe, AZ 85281
Phone:     (480) 968-9702

Specialties: Rust Removal, Glass Beading, Paint Stripping, Chemical Immersion.

Hope this helps out...

jmeekins33

Charger74

Quote from: jmeekins33 on April 19, 2007, 02:14:54 PM
It does help.  Thanks!

-Jason M

Hey Jason, where do you live at?  Just curious.  I used to live in Sorry (Sierra) Vista.

jmeekins33

I live in Chandler.  Sorry it took so long to respond.  I've been wicked busy latley.

Charger74

Quote from: jmeekins33 on April 30, 2007, 04:15:57 AM
I live in Chandler.  Sorry it took so long to respond.  I've been wicked busy latley.

Cool, I have few friends up in Phoenix, one over by Queen Creek.  Good luck on your car.