News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

69' Charger Vinyl Trim Question:

Started by Captain D, April 24, 2007, 12:57:01 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Captain D

Hello guys,

I'm keeping my eye out for the vinyl trim pieces that begin at the "check" trim, and then go straight back towards the very back window (in the direction of the rear speakers).

I already have the real long trim pieces that go FROM the check pieces up towards the back seat window along the side of the car in really good shape (so, I don't need these).

But, I was told that there are reproductions out there that sell just the 'check' pieces, as well as the trim that goes back towards the very rear window.  If so, any idea where I might find these reproductions and how much they may cost?

Thank you for any replies!
Aaron
ps - Also, if anybody knows where I might find repro trim for the small exterior vent windows for the front drivers and passenger sides, that'll be great also. I'll also post in our 'wanted" section as well for used ones in good shape/no pitting if possible.

C500

"An aggressive exterior with power to match was enough to pull in the performance boys-especially when abetted by a pair of pipes blaring out the back, and brawny red-sidewall rubber hitting the pavement."  

"........the four speed box changes cogs with the precision of a sharp axe striking soft pine."

Shakey

The checkmark pieces wrap around and run from the end of the sail panel, all the way to the lower corner of the backglass.

Check out the link below.  In reply # 6 there is a photo of the checkmark - but it is broken.  Hopefully this will help you.

http://www.dodgecharger.com/forum/index.php/topic,23879.0.html

bill440rt

Gunslinger makes these repro, I have a set waiting to go on my '69. They are SUPER nice.
"Strive for perfection in everything. Take the best that exists and make it better. If it doesn't exist, create it. Accept nothing nearly right or good enough." Sir Henry Rolls Royce

resq302

Quote from: bill440rt on April 24, 2007, 08:16:23 AM
Gunslinger makes these repro, I have a set waiting to go on my '69. They are SUPER nice.
:iagree:
Brian
1969 Dodge Charger (factory 4 speed, H code 383 engine,  AACA Senior winner, 2008 Concours d'Elegance participant, 2009 Concours d'Elegance award winner)
1970 Challenger Convert. factory #'s matching red inter. w/ white body.  318 car built 9/28/69 (AACA Senior winner)
1969 Plymough GTX convertible - original sheet metal, #'s matching drivetrain, T3 Honey Bronze, 1 of 701 produced, 1 of 362 with 440 4 bbl - auto

Captain D

Thanks guys! This trim is exactly what I'm looking for!

About this Gunslinger Company, what is their website, contact info, ect? I'd like to compare their prices with the other link posted above...

Thank you once again for the info!
High regards,
Aaron