News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

Sweet '69 in Perfect Circle "The Outsider" video

Started by Wakko, August 13, 2005, 03:40:05 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Wakko

And lots of hot chicks in bikinis.  :)  Anyone else seen it?  When she plays mailbox baseball it looks like the box could have hit the fender of the car tho....

http://boss.streamos.com/wmedia/virg001/a_perfect_circle/video/thirteenth_step/the_outsider_300.asx
Ian

'69 Basketcase, bluetooth powered

Boynton 236 F&AM

SeattleCharger

Oh man, dang, AWESOME,   that has to be the best music video I have ever seen, thanks for posting that, I like  Perfect Circle, good group, lead singer from Tool.     Funny, makes the cub scout cry, and the gas station guy pumping gas, his expression, hehe.     That does it, I am painting my Charger black.  
    I didn't know you could see music videos online like that.     Man, that rocked, super sexy babes and killer music and a bad azz Charger, what more could you want, well, maybe an R rating.  

Why would you want anything else?  Just give me a Charger and I'll be happy.

SeattleCharger

"Come out with your tops off and your pants down!" hehe, I love that.   Had to watch that again.  

I want a girlfriend like that!   Ya!

BrianShaughnessy

Ya... we saw it awhile back.  It's been out for a couple years now.   It's still cool tho  :icon_smile_tongue:
Black Betty:  1969 Charger R/T - X9 440 six pack, TKO600 5 speed, 3.73 Dana 60.
Sinnamon:  1969 Charger R/T - T5 440, 727, 3.23 8 3/4 high school sweetheart.

69bananabeast

Is that a remake, didnt they other videos on the site?   Just doesnt Really seem like Maynards style, But then again A Perfect Circle is COMPLETELY Diff than TOOL .
1969 Charger  446
1970 Charger  318
1932 Ford Rat Rod   (under construction)

SeattleCharger

Is there a website that has more music videos like that?  Thanks,
Nate

Nupe

That video kicks arse!  :icon_smile_evil:  The band rocks(ed) also. 

I personally liked the wrestling in the kiddie pool part too.  :o :-*

'79 Lil'Red Express.

69bananabeast

There was a site link on the old site but since it crashed it's lost unless someone kept the site.
1969 Charger  446
1970 Charger  318

SeattleCharger

Wakko, how's it going.   I was wondering if you could tell me how you save videos?   into your computer, so you can browse to them to use as links or whatever, I noticed that I saved a little vid clip off the internet using the right mouse click, save as, but it won't work on reg. videos in big-boys or guzer or the Perfect Circle one you posted here.   The one that I right clicked and saved of about thirty frames I put into my photoshop thing and it let me pick which frames to use, so maybe that's how you shortened that vid you have in your signiture?   I saw that vid somewhere and it was longer.   Thanks,
Nate

41husk

1969 Dodge Charger 500 440/727
1970 Challenger convertible 340/727
1970 Plymouth Duster FM3
1974 Dodge Dart /6/904
1983 Plymouth Scamp GT 2.2 Auto
1950 Dodge Pilot house pick up

SeattleCharger

Dang the brunette outsider girl has a nice azz.

Old Moparz

I remember that one, it's great, but isn't the paper boy Iceman Mojo?
               Bob                

I Gotta Stop Taking The Bus

69bananabeast

I think I downloaded it from LimeWire Or Kazaa before
1969 Charger  446
1970 Charger  318

SeattleCharger

I still want a girlfriend like the lead girl in here.  As long as she isn't in jail too much and is nice to me and faithful. 

Wakko

Talk about havin' your cake and eatin' it too.  :)  Next you're gonna want your Charger to get 18 mpg!
Ian

'69 Basketcase, bluetooth powered

Boynton 236 F&AM

Stormhammer

woo - REPOST!!! haha  :icon_smile_cool:

anyways - um, you need to look up the music video " Who's Gonna Ride Wit Us" yea its rap - but they're driving a '68 and a '69 and are sorta racin down the highway

Charger Aficionado

Quote from: Stormhammer on September 11, 2005, 01:11:31 PM
woo - REPOST!!! haha   :icon_smile_cool:
anyways - um, you need to look up the music video " Who's Gonna Ride Wit Us" yea its rap - but they're driving a '68 and a '69 and are sorta racin down the highway

Who is that by?  I'm curious now. 
  I posted this thread originally, but always cool to have it up for new members, (and to see it again)... 

MTPOCKET

LeeBoy

My 68 Charger build http://www.dodgecharger.com/forum/index.php/topic,41318.0.html
2008 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited, 2005 HEMI Ram( totaled with only 27,000 miles on it!), 1977 Power Wagon (Sold), 1977 Plymouth Trailduster, 1974 360 Cuda, 1973 Satellite Sebring Plus, 1973 D200 Adventurer Sport, 1968 Charger (sold), 1965 Dart (sold)

Stormhammer

I'm still trying to figure out what rims are on it

Charger4404spd

Yeah I seen the bikini's, but I also noticed the Charger had the wrong mirror's :icon_smile_tongue: