News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

68 marker light location

Started by acharger68, June 20, 2007, 09:13:47 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

acharger68

I have 69 fenders on my 68. How do you find the correct location to drill holes for the round marker lights??   :shruggy:
The fenders I have are in great shape and don`t want the hassle of trying to find 68s. Thanks for any help.
Mopar To Ya !! :drive:

Mike DC

Seriously, try posting this on the "General Lee" sites.  You will have NO trouble finding a swap for the '69 fenders.  You could probably do it at a profit if you wanted to.

ck1

hope this helps :scratchchin:
CJK

ck1

oops got the rear confused with the front again :eek2:
CJK

acharger68

Any chance I  could get the measurement for the front fenders from you CK1 ???

Charger-Bodie

i can get the masurement for ya in a couple hours
68 Charger R/t white with black v/t and red tailstripe. 440 4 speed ,black interior
68 383 auto with a/c and power windows. Now 440 4 speed jj1 gold black interior .
My Charger is a hybrid car, it burns gas and rubber............

Charger-Bodie

here ya go!! the 1st measurement is from the tip of the fender leval with the style line. the second pic is straight down from the top of the fender. both were taken with the tape hooked onto the fender with tape to protect the paint.
68 Charger R/t white with black v/t and red tailstripe. 440 4 speed ,black interior
68 383 auto with a/c and power windows. Now 440 4 speed jj1 gold black interior .
My Charger is a hybrid car, it burns gas and rubber............

ck1

CJK

acharger68

Thanks 1hot68 I really appreciate the help!!!