News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

Dodge Charger Wins!

Started by Shakey, September 19, 2005, 02:40:18 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Shakey

So, Ryan Newman and his Dodge Charger win the first race of the NASCAR Nextel Chase for the Cup

and

Robby Gordon calls Michael Waltrip "a piece of shit" on live TV.

:smilielol:

andy74

it sure was funny,robby gordon is a real dick-i met him a few years ago at watkins glen,and he was decent to talk with,but turned into a real prick as soon as some other drivers showed up

Ponch ®

Quote from: andy74 on September 19, 2005, 02:52:01 PM
it sure was funny,robby gordon is a real dick-i met him a few years ago at watkins glen,and he was decent to talk with,but turned into a real prick as soon as some other drivers showed up

As soon as they put the mic on his face, I knew he was gonna drop an f or s bomb at some point in the interview. that dude was pissed.

I usually root for him cuz he's an underdog trying to take on the big guys with his own team and because he's from So. Cal....but he was whinning like a little bitch yesterday.
"I spent most of my money on cars, birds, and booze. The rest I squandered." - George Best

Chrysler Performance West

89MOPAR

Good job Ryan Newman ! + Dodge !

I'm gonna win the family betting pool , with my pick at the beginning of the year of that pairing, for the championship. :laugh:
77 Ram-Charger SE factory 440 'Macho' package
03 Ram Hemi 4x4 Pickup
Noble M400
72 Satellite Sebring Plus +

nh_mopar_fan

How about Kahne sitting there and waiting until Kyle Busch came back around so he could plow his car into him!

BigBlackDodge

Quote from: nh_mopar_fan on September 19, 2005, 07:13:21 PM
How about Kahne sitting there and waiting until Kyle Busch came back around so he could plow his car into him!

Next time you see that replay, watch the crowd! Ther're standing and cheering!!! :icon_smile_big:

BBD

I stand by my previous statements that Penske will have a championship at the end of this year.  Ryan will have a top 5 at Dover and Rusty will have a win before the chase is done.
When I was just a very young lad I looked up and told my dad, a bareback rider's what I wanna be.  I want the whole world to know about me.  In the rodeo arena I'll make my stand.  I wanna be a rodeo man.  I'll come flyin' from the chute with my spurs up high, chaps and boots reachin' for the sky.  Spurin' wild with my head throwed back, you'll ask 'Who's that,' well that's Bareback Jack.  You'll ask 'Who's that,' well that's Bareback Jack.

Shakey

Quote from: Mojo Classic ® on September 19, 2005, 03:23:10 PM
Quote from: andy74 on September 19, 2005, 02:52:01 PM
I usually root for him cuz he's an underdog trying to take on the big guys with his own team

:iagree:

I feel the same way.  I want him to do well because of this but he keeps letting me down with his personality.  I started rooting for him a few years back when he and Tony Stewart go into it at speedweeks in Daytona prior to the season.  Tony Stewart told him to go and learn to drive and shoved him as he was walking away.  Since then, I hated Tony Stewart and cheered for Robby Gordon.

Afflyer

I just LOVE to see a MoPar cross the line first!!!!  :2thumbs:
Retired USAF C-130H3, C-130E, MC-130E, MC-130W Flight Engineer

1969 Charger 440/4bbl "Hemi Orange Mistress"
2009 Hemi Ram 1500 Sport Special Crew Cab "Black Betty"
2011 BMW X5 3.5i "Heidi"

Silver R/T

http://www.cardomain.com/id/mitmaks

1968 silver/black/red striped R/T
My Charger is hybrid, it runs on gas and on tears of ricers
2001 Ram 2500 CTD
1993 Mazda MX-3 GS SE