News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

The little Penguin

Started by Lowprofile, October 24, 2007, 02:57:45 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Lowprofile

So a cute little penguin is driving along in his car when smoke starts billowing out of the hood and red lights begin to flash on the dash. Good thing the cute little penguin is friends with an auto mechanic down the road.

So, the cute little penguin pulls into his buddy's auto garage terrified that this could be the end of his faithful ride....

"Don't worry little guy," said the auto mechanic. "Go across the street to the Dairy Queen, have some ice cream (ya know, cause Penguins like ice cream) and come back in a half hour. I'll have everything figured out by then and your car will be fine."

"Ok!" says the cute little penguin, and he turns to waddle across the street to grab himself a couple of scoops. A half hour later, the cute little penguin waddles back across to the garage, eager with anticipation, only to find his mechanic buddy standing confindently in waiting.

"Hey hey my cute little penguine friend, looks like you blew a seal," the mechanic announced.

"No, no," the cute little penguine replied, wiping at his beak. "That's just a little ice cream."
"Its better to live one day as a Lion than a Lifetime as a Lamb".

"The final test of a leader is that he leaves behind him in other men the conviction and will to carry on."

Proud Owner of:
1970 Dodge Charger R/T
1993 Dodge Ram Charger
1998 Freightliner Classic XL

zerfetzen

:smilielol:

I'll never think about blowing a seal quite the same
Current Daily Driver: 2006 Dodge Charger RT
Current Project: 1969 Dodge Charger
Previous Cars I want back: 1974 Barracuda, 1973 Cuda

DukesofHoward

I'll just never think about blowing a seal.

waroc

:METAL:  let me say a litle sumthin' on that......no comment...   :punkrocka:
M a s s i v e l y  O v e r  P o w e r e d  A n d  R e s p e c t e d

charger_mike75

zerfetzen

Current Daily Driver: 2006 Dodge Charger RT
Current Project: 1969 Dodge Charger
Previous Cars I want back: 1974 Barracuda, 1973 Cuda