News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

Aeros at the Houston, Lonestar Shootout

Started by hemi68charger, November 11, 2007, 10:53:35 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

hemi68charger

Hey gang...
Here are some pics of the 4 aeros that were here this weekend at the Lonestar Shootout..

I look good in a Daytona.. Also, see the difference between my T7 dark bronze and Jerri's T5 copper?

Got to hang out with Jim, Jerri, Delma and Jean.. It's always nice to see them.........

Thanks to Jim for letting "try" out his Daytona...  :2thumbs:  My kid loved it............... Oh,, and so did I..   :icon_smile_big:
Troy
'69 Charger Daytona 440 auto 4.10 Dana ( now 426 HEMI )
'70 Superbird 426 Hemi auto: Lindsley Bonneville Salt Flat world record holder (220.2mph)
Houston Mopar Club Connection

moparchris

Looks like you had fun!  How about some more pics of the Hemi 500.  Looks like a cool car, of course I'm partial..... ;D

hemi68charger

Quote from: moparchris on November 11, 2007, 11:18:14 PM
Looks like you had fun!  How about some more pics of the Hemi 500.  Looks like a cool car, of course I'm partial..... ;D

Sure thing Chris.. I'll load some more later on tonight after work.......
Troy
'69 Charger Daytona 440 auto 4.10 Dana ( now 426 HEMI )
'70 Superbird 426 Hemi auto: Lindsley Bonneville Salt Flat world record holder (220.2mph)
Houston Mopar Club Connection

PocketThunder

Even though the dog dish caps were original, those magnums sure do look nice on your car.  :coolgleamA:
"Liberalism is a disease that attacks one's ability to understand logic. Extreme manifestations include the willingness to continue down a path of self destruction, based solely on a delusional belief in a failed ideology."

69_500

Ah so it was Jerry's car that was down there .I thought the Daytona looked like Jim's, but in the other thread couldn't make out too much of the other 500. Thought maybe it was the 440 4 speed car that is down there in Texas.

69_500

So you fixed their vent on the trailer. I was thinking that I was going to get to fix the second one next year. When i saw Jim at the Monster Mopar he told Delma that they should have brought that other vent and had me put it on for them.
Between Jim and Delma, and Jerry and Ann you can't really ask for better company for the weekend. Great people to hang out with, and beautiful cars to stare at for the weekend.