News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

Ghost...How 'Bout Them Dolphins???

Started by volk68, September 28, 2005, 02:34:54 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

volk68

Mojo is eatin' his words now.  Fins 2-1, Rai-duh's 0-3  :yesnod: :yesnod: :yesnod:

It is a long season, but Saban is doing a great job, and with all the injuries in the AFC East, they just might have a shot ;)

Can you believe the Jets losing their first and second string QB's for the season in one game?  I hate the Jets, but dddddddddaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaammmmmmmmmmmnnnnnnnnnnn :o

Vainglory, Esq.

How 'bout them Bengals!  Carson for Heisman!

(man, I've been at USC too long)

TheGhost

Quote from: volk68 on September 28, 2005, 02:34:54 PM
Mojo is eatin' his words now.   Fins 2-1, Rai-duh's 0-3   :yesnod: :yesnod: :yesnod:

It is a long season, but Saban is doing a great job, and with all the injuries in the AFC East, they just might have a shot ;)

Can you believe the Jets losing their first and second string QB's for the season in one game?   I hate the Jets, but dddddddddaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaammmmmmmmmmmnnnnnnnnnnn :o

I'm happy as hell!  The Dolphins won, and, the Jets lost on Sunday!  I didn't get to catch either game, but, damn, the Jets lost the top 2 QBs?  Ouch.  I don't really feel too sorry for them, though, because I hate the Jets, too. :devil:
Never underestimate the power of stupid people in large groups.  Especially if they have access to the internet.

69bananabeast

even though they lost two QB's  they were desperate enough to pick up Testavirde (sp?) and hes still 2nd string  behind a no name sstarter
1969 Charger  446
1970 Charger  318
1932 Ford Rat Rod   (under construction)

mustanghater

New Muscle car forum
http://usav8.com/aamc/index.php
www.myspace.com/spencespeed

69bananabeast

never thought i'd see the day where some one said that
1969 Charger  446
1970 Charger  318
1932 Ford Rat Rod   (under construction)

bull

nh_mopar_fan

The Bengals are for real. The Dolphins? You gotta be kidding me.

As for who will win the division......

volk68

Quote from: nh_mopar_fan on September 29, 2005, 11:16:21 AM
The Bengals are for real. The Dolphins? You gotta be kidding me.

As for who will win the division......

Denver is no pushover, and Carolina is a very good, tough team.  No one's saying the 'Fins will make the playoffs or anything, but even a Patsy fan like yourself has to acknowledge that this is a much different team and is playing far better than anyone wants to give them credit for.  With the injury's to NE, NY Jets, and Bills, Miami might just give the Pats a good run for their money.  I hope everyone takes them as lightly as you are...it makes the wins more fun  ;)  Next year they will be a true contender.

TheGhost

The Dolphins? You gotta be kidding me.

Still sore over last years Monday night Dolphins/Pats game? :D
Never underestimate the power of stupid people in large groups.  Especially if they have access to the internet.

Lowprofile

Quote from: Ghost on September 29, 2005, 08:27:44 PM

In the End, Its all about who gets the Ring.
"Its better to live one day as a Lion than a Lifetime as a Lamb".

"The final test of a leader is that he leaves behind him in other men the conviction and will to carry on."

Proud Owner of:
1970 Dodge Charger R/T
1993 Dodge Ram Charger
1998 Freightliner Classic XL

nh_mopar_fan

Yeah, it took all the fun out of the repeat title. ::)

volk68

Quote from: nh_mopar_fan on September 30, 2005, 07:16:37 AM

Title or not, the Pats gave the Dolphins ownership of the biggest upset in NFL history, and after looking at some of the New England boards after the game, it was a win you will never forget ;D :yesnod: :icon_smile_blackeye:

andy74

dolphins tase good on white bread with mayo,and who doesnt love buffalo wings?

nh_mopar_fan

Quote from: volk68 on September 30, 2005, 03:15:33 PM
Quote from: nh_mopar_fan on September 30, 2005, 07:16:37 AM

Well, I certainly can't speak for what other people were saying on "the boards". But, it was a pretty much meaningless game in the end for the Pats. The Fish can call it their SB if they like.

That said, while The Pats will still win the division (hell, it very weak), it's going to be a struggle.

We'll see how they treat Atlanta after getting killed by the Chargers last Sunday.

Title or not, the Pats gave the Dolphins ownership of the biggest upset in NFL history, and after looking at some of the New England boards after the game, it was a win you will never forget ;D :yesnod: :icon_smile_blackeye:

Lowprofile

Quote from: andy74 on October 01, 2005, 10:01:32 AM
dolphins tase good on white bread with mayo,and who doesnt love buffalo wings?

Now thats funny, I don't care who you are!
"Its better to live one day as a Lion than a Lifetime as a Lamb".

"The final test of a leader is that he leaves behind him in other men the conviction and will to carry on."

Proud Owner of:
1970 Dodge Charger R/T
1993 Dodge Ram Charger
1998 Freightliner Classic XL