News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

front side marker lights for daytona..what do they come off

Started by petercharger, April 21, 2008, 01:56:21 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

petercharger

Got one of my cars sold..so back at the daytona..question the body shop had about the front marker lights ..look like stock 70 charger will not work..what is placed there to the daytona bottom valance? thanks :scratchchin: :scratchchin:
best way to get a hold of me is brushcollege@msn.com...thanks

moparstuart

GO SELL CRAZY SOMEWHERE ELSE WE ARE ALL STOCKED UP HERE

petercharger

it's in the body shop and now the finish work begins..anyways any input on the front side markers?? :brickwall: :brickwall:

FJMG

I am almost certain that the two local Daytonas have stock 69 front reflectors, But you have me second guessing, so I will have to check.

hemigeno

Quote from: FJMG on April 21, 2008, 03:06:38 PM
     I am almost certain that the two local Daytonas have stock 69 front reflectors, But you have me second guessing, so I will have to check.

Nah, don't worry about checking.  They're the stock '69 units, although there is somewhat of a debate about whether the majority of cars should have the standard 2-part lenses or the later-style 4-part lenses.  See pic for a better idea of what I'm referring to on that:

petercharger

thanks so they are reflectors and don't light up...thanks  :2thumbs:

moparstuart

GO SELL CRAZY SOMEWHERE ELSE WE ARE ALL STOCKED UP HERE

Daytona R/T SE

When you're done it should look something like this:  ;)

Yes, this is yet ANOTHER picture of Hemigeno's car  :coolgleamA:

UFO

There is an "up to jan 69" and an "after jan 69" for the reflectors but they are each different part numbers.Is there by chance a manufacturing date on the packages?

Just noticed the 4 part lense is from Canada,maybe there was a different vendor?

A383Wing

I made mine light up from the rear of the lens housing....opened up the plastic back, epoxied a socket holder and wired it up so they light up. There are pictures in here somewhere.

Bryan

BigBlockSam

great picture, thanks . that went rite into my file. i like that idea of making them light up  :2thumbs:
I won't be wronged, I wont be Insulted and I wont be laid a hand on. I don't do these things to others, and I require the same from them.

[IMG]http://i45.tinypic.com/347b5v5.jpg[/img