News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

Daytona Parts required.

Started by kw mopar, September 30, 2009, 06:31:37 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

kw mopar

Is anybody going to the Talladega Meet that reproduces or has access to a complete jack system for my Daytona (Nova Scotia Daytona) The 2 grills on the fenders under the scoops are also needed. Front nose cone grill is not bad, but I would pick up a new one if avaliable. Also I need a jack hold down plate for my Superbird. I will be bringing the Bird to the show. Any leads or tips would be great. Thanks Rob.

moparstuart

Quote from: kw mopar on September 30, 2009, 06:31:37 PM
Is anybody going to the Talladega Meet that reproduces or has access to a complete jack system for my Daytona (Nova Scotia Daytona) The 2 grills on the fenders under the scoops are also needed. Front nose cone grill is not bad, but I would pick up a new one if avaliable. Also I need a jack hold down plate for my Superbird. I will be bringing the Bird to the show. Any leads or tips would be great. Thanks Rob.
wayne perkins has the fender and grille screen material it is exact .  He is going to dega .   here is his email address i sure he will gladly bring it to you .     farmboy36b@comcast.net
GO SELL CRAZY SOMEWHERE ELSE WE ARE ALL STOCKED UP HERE

hemigeno

DC.com member Pete Veight (Wingnut426) can help out with the jack and hold-down plate, but I'm not sure if he's heading to Talladega or not.

petev8@webtv.net