News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

need opinions

Started by onebadmopar, June 15, 2008, 01:01:50 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

onebadmopar

ive got a 69 charger that im doing a dmcl clone out of  its at the point now where im driving it but my paint is less than perfect but for now it need other things before i can afford another paint job plus i want to get a season or 2 out of it before i go tieing it up again for paint work but heres what im thinking i was gonna tape off the dirtymary crazy larry stripe and do it in either trim black or semi gloss rattle can  its just to much yellow we need something to break it up i figure im painting it over anyhow so what harm could it do ....what do you guys think when it gets repainted it will be a decal not paint for right now tho i dont want to spend the money on a decal that i,ll be removing anyhow

Ghoste

I would paint it in either case.  With it being a custom stripe and custom color (for 69), my guess is that the original was painted, so...

69*F5*SE

onebadmopar

ok ya convinced me im gonna do it ,,,,, i,ll take pics of the turn out

BigBlockSam

very cool . paint it  :yesnod:
I won't be wronged, I wont be Insulted and I wont be laid a hand on. I don't do these things to others, and I require the same from them.

[IMG]http://i45.tinypic.com/347b5v5.jpg[/img