News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

70 R/T daytona project

Started by moparstuart, July 11, 2008, 01:51:04 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

hotrod98

Quote from: moparstuart on July 14, 2008, 04:20:35 PM
Quote from: hotrod98 on July 14, 2008, 04:16:16 PM
I'll sell you a 426 block for that kind of money. An original 66 block with a damaged lifter bore. Supposedly repairable according to a hemi builder that looked at it.
All nice and clean and ready to go. All you would need is a set of heads.  :icon_smile_big:

throw in some heads and i'm game :smilielol: :smilielol:

I don't have any hemi heads right now. I do have a set of 70 black valve covers and an aluminum 2-four intake but I better keep them.  :icon_smile_tongue:

Quote from: Howie on July 14, 2008, 02:04:13 PM
No trade larry, It ended with buy it now. Someone has a lot of work ahead of them.

I don't really need another Daytona project right now anyway. What I need to do is get this one finished and start on my wife's bird clone.
The bad news is I think UPS lost my new bird nose, scoops and fender extensions somewhere around Kansas City.
You haven't heard of any truck drivers trying to sell bird parts around there have you Stuart?   ;D

Normal is an illusion. What is normal for the spider is chaos for the fly.
Charles Addams

Howie

So much for getting that bird nose today.  Before you know it you will have 2 wing cars roaming around down there. Has she decided on a color yet?   :popcrn: Like say Lime or something along that line!

hotrod98

Definitely limelight. The same shade as the paint on her Cuda. Looks like we're using the 5.7 hemi /5 speed auto setup as well. Can't talk her into letting me alter the back glass though. She doesn't want a vinyl top. Thought that I had her convinced to go with the top and small back glass. I still haven't given up on that one. Maybe I'll buy the steel plug and we'll compromise. Small back glass and no vinyl top.
I did convince her to go with the 15" rallye wheels. She realizes now that her cuda doesn't ride near as nice since she switched to the 17" Boyds.

Normal is an illusion. What is normal for the spider is chaos for the fly.
Charles Addams

moparstuart

Quote from: hotrod98 on July 14, 2008, 05:13:06 PM
Quote from: moparstuart on July 14, 2008, 04:20:35 PM
Quote from: hotrod98 on July 14, 2008, 04:16:16 PM
I'll sell you a 426 block for that kind of money. An original 66 block with a damaged lifter bore. Supposedly repairable according to a hemi builder that looked at it.
All nice and clean and ready to go. All you would need is a set of heads.  :icon_smile_big:

throw in some heads and i'm game :smilielol: :smilielol:

I don't have any hemi heads right now. I do have a set of 70 black valve covers and an aluminum 2-four intake but I better keep them.  :icon_smile_tongue:

Quote from: Howie on July 14, 2008, 02:04:13 PM
No trade larry, It ended with buy it now. Someone has a lot of work ahead of them.

I don't really need another Daytona project right now anyway. What I need to do is get this one finished and start on my wife's bird clone.
The bad news is I think UPS lost my new bird nose, scoops and fender extensions somewhere around Kansas City.
You haven't heard of any truck drivers trying to sell bird parts around there have you Stuart?   ;D

love ya brother but when i get bird parts for free , I aint giving them up !  I know nothing nothing

you must go limelight   my car rides great on 15 in wheels

GO SELL CRAZY SOMEWHERE ELSE WE ARE ALL STOCKED UP HERE