News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

Go to the ATM before you hook up the 5th wheel

Started by bull, July 17, 2008, 05:08:12 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

bull

The70RT

Whoops...........I don't think the guy made it out alive  :pity:
<br /><br />Uploaded with ImageShack.us

nh_mopar_fan

No injuries. The guy was actually circling the lot to park not to use the atm.

SnoPro440

2008 Viper SRT-10
1968 Charger R/T
2019 Rubicon JLU

Old Moparz

Another moron behind the wheel, but I also suspect some shoddy construction, a piss poor design, or both on that drive through canopy.
               Bob                

I Gotta Stop Taking The Bus

bull

Quote from: Old Moparz on July 17, 2008, 09:02:22 AM
Another moron behind the wheel, but I also suspect some shoddy construction, a piss poor design, or both on that drive through canopy.

That's kind of what I was thinking. It doesn't really look like he hit it that hard, at least not hard enough to bring the house down like it did.

rusty lee

wow he barley hit that roof.  :o  guess he's a real trucker now.

ChgrSteve67

sick dawg

everbody looks left and right, forward and aft...

but too many people never look up!!!!!!!!!!!!! :o

Lowprofile

Thanks to special intrest groups....The RV industry & the AARP to name two, People don't need special license's or training driving these oversize vehicles.

Gee, so much for public safety. :rotz:
"Its better to live one day as a Lion than a Lifetime as a Lamb".

"The final test of a leader is that he leaves behind him in other men the conviction and will to carry on."

Proud Owner of:
1970 Dodge Charger R/T
1993 Dodge Ram Charger
1998 Freightliner Classic XL

bull

Quote from: Lowprofile on July 18, 2008, 06:12:44 PM
Thanks to special intrest groups....The RV industry & the AARP to name two, People don't need special license's or training driving these oversize vehicles.

Gee, so much for public safety. :rotz:

Apparently you don't need special licences or training to build bank awnings either. :o

WingCharger

My dad almost did that this weeked. We had the camper we were pulling to the fair, and my dad forgot money for some diesel.  :shortbus:

My dad has a jacked up 1997 F-350 Power Stroke, on big ass tires. The camper just barely missed the top of the overhang. :P

The70RT

Maybe it is a good thing he did hit it. If it is 5pm Friday evening and you have a few customers under it and then grandma hits one of those pillars with her Buick and  :eek2: Hell a high wind may have done It. Also looks like it was a fairly new bank so may have been inevitable sooner or later.
<br /><br />Uploaded with ImageShack.us