News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

Reproduction Seat Belts

Started by 69RTSE, November 30, 2008, 11:54:07 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

69RTSE

Anyone bought the new reporduction seat belts for a 69 Charger.  What's the quality and OEM appearance.

mikepmcs

I think Mike Ross at BE&A can help you out.

http://www.dodgecharger.com/forum/index.php/topic,42029.0.html

scroll down and you'll find his contact info.
Life isn't Father Knows Best anymore, it's a kick in the face on a saturday night with a steel toed grip kodiak work boot and a trip to the hospital all bloodied and bashed.....for reconstructive surgery. But, what doesn't kill us, makes us stronger, right?

gasoline_24

I bought them, but I have not opened the package yet.  I should probably do that.

69RTSE

Any words on the reproduction seat belts.  I am trying to decide between snake oyl and the reproduction seat belts.

Thanks.

Mike DC

As much as full a stock-style seatbelt set costs, I think a retractable modern retrofit is a much better idea. 

Old Moparz

Quote from: Mike DC (formerly miked) on January 06, 2009, 01:10:35 PM
As much as full a stock-style seatbelt set costs, I think a retractable modern retrofit is a much better idea. 

I have to agree with that, as long as appearance isn't an issue. I have 1973 style belts in my 1969 Satellite, & they are much more comfortable than the older style.
               Bob                

I Gotta Stop Taking The Bus