News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

ARP bolts

Started by 68chargerboy, March 08, 2011, 04:55:56 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

68chargerboy

can someone help me out, im looking to buy ARP bolts for my oil pump and water pump off summit, but they dont have a kit from what i can find, does anyone have info on this? thanks!

Challenger340

You can phone ARP with the length of Bolts you want, and the head type, I'm sure they can match up what you want.

Why ARP bolts on the Oil Pump ?
or,
is it just for "looks" ?
Only wimps wear Bowties !

68chargerboy

ive already spent a ton of money on this build so i figured just keep on goin and buy all the right stuff from the start before i even fire her up.  keeping all my hardware ARP

FLG

What oil pump do you have?

I bought a melling hv pump with the bolts included from mancini racing. Believe they also sell bolt kits for em.

greenpigs

Quote from: FLG on March 08, 2011, 08:04:41 PM

I bought a melling hv pump with the bolts included from mancini racing. Believe they also sell bolt kits for em.

Are they CHROME? :icon_smile_wink:
1969 Charger RT

Living Chevy free

FLG

Quote from: greenpigs on March 08, 2011, 08:54:28 PM

Are they CHROME? :icon_smile_wink:

Since ARP dosnt include em in the stainless bolt kit, I just used black ones.

Your worse than Bull now  :smilielol:

You can come clean it all when it gets dirty  :nana:

68chargerboy

ill have to look at that thanks! its a mopar performance HV pump