News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

need entertainent

Started by 69 charger 500, February 03, 2009, 10:27:44 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

69 charger 500

anyone have any ideas for a movie with a 69 charger in it except dukes of hazzard :coolgleamA:

Foreman72

Dirty Mary, Crazy Larry

and one of the F&F's does 2
Eric "Foreman"

Previous: 1972 Dodge Charger
Current: 2002 Volvo S60

"The steps of a man are ordered by the LORD, and He delights in his way. Though he fall, he shall not be utterly cast down; For the LORD upholds him with His hand.
=Psalm 37:23-24=
"But store up for yourselves treasures in heaven..."
=Matthew 6:19-21=
:pat

Mean 318

one of the dusk till dawn movies has a black primer one!

PocketThunder

My first question is do you have a '69 C500 and is that it in your avatar with a GTO grille?   Or do you want a '69 C500 and you have a very nice '69 Charger in your avatar..?   :drool5:
"Liberalism is a disease that attacks one's ability to understand logic. Extreme manifestations include the willingness to continue down a path of self destruction, based solely on a delusional belief in a failed ideology."

moparstuart

Quote from: PocketThunder on February 04, 2009, 10:06:44 AM
My first question is do you have a '69 C500 and is that it in your avatar with a GTO grille?   Or do you want a '69 C500 and you have a very nice '69 Charger in your avatar..?   :drool5:
:popcrn:   :popcrn: :popcrn: :popcrn: :popcrn: :popcrn:
GO SELL CRAZY SOMEWHERE ELSE WE ARE ALL STOCKED UP HERE

69 charger 500

they are both incorrect i no the 500's are better than r/t's thats y im named that but i admire the r/t's look and want one which is why thats my pic but im young and poor and have no vehicle :coolgleamA:

PocketThunder

Quote from: 69 charger 500 on February 04, 2009, 01:36:07 PM
they are both incorrect i no the 500's are better than r/t's thats y im named that but i admire the r/t's look and want one which is why thats my pic but im young and poor and have no vehicle :coolgleamA:

We're all young and poor my friend.  Start saving your pennies and keep away from girls..   :yesnod:
"Liberalism is a disease that attacks one's ability to understand logic. Extreme manifestations include the willingness to continue down a path of self destruction, based solely on a delusional belief in a failed ideology."

Ponch ®

There's a bunch of 68's and 69's dressed up as cop cars in "Mystery Men"
"I spent most of my money on cars, birds, and booze. The rest I squandered." - George Best

Chrysler Performance West

Forza

Quote from: PocketThunder on February 04, 2009, 01:49:47 PM

We're all young and poor my friend.  Start saving your pennies and keep away from girls..   :yesnod:

Quoted for emphasis, I didn't stay away from girls so now Im really screwed until I get a much better job.

Hemidog

http://www.imcdb.org/
Knock yourself out, there's plenty of charger's in movies.

bull

The most recent example is probably Death Proof.

Khyron

We're all young and poor my friend.  Start saving your pennies and keep away from girls..   :yesnod:

and guys  :eek2:

Before reading my posts please understand me by clicking
HERE, HERE, AND HERE.

Brock Samson

the Mexican has a buncha mopars in it incl. a '70 charger and a super bird...

timmy

timmy

keep away from girls how do u do that paul

General_01

How would he know Timmy?  :smilielol:
1971 Dodge Charger Super Bee
496 stroker
4-speed