News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

Anybody want to go in half and half?

Started by Skinypete, May 19, 2010, 11:21:21 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

PocketThunder

Sure after you take out one 5 and one 0 on the price.  You can pick which one!   :icon_smile_big:
"Liberalism is a disease that attacks one's ability to understand logic. Extreme manifestations include the willingness to continue down a path of self destruction, based solely on a delusional belief in a failed ideology."

bobs66440

I got 50 bucks! How much will that get me?  :coocoo:

Ghoste

Oh God, not that thing again.  :rotz:

Any of you that might not frequent the aero forum may want to go over and check out the truth about this car's pedigree.

http://www.dodgecharger.com/forum/index.php/topic,63521.0.html

41husk

1969 Dodge Charger 500 440/727
1970 Challenger convertible 340/727
1970 Plymouth Duster FM3
1974 Dodge Dart /6/904
1983 Plymouth Scamp GT 2.2 Auto
1950 Dodge Pilot house pick up

Ghoste

It's frustrating and maddening and a huge disappointment but at the end of the day there isn't anything I can do about it anyway.  I'm not in the market for it so all I can hope is that anyone who does have enough clout to buy will also have enough sense to research it first.  Sadly I have too too too frequently seen the exact opposite to be the case in the world of high dollar collector cars.

451-74Charger

The reason its on E-bay, is probably no-one else will buy it.
They think its the real-deal and worth 550,000, but I am guessing its not worth even 1/2 that.

Ghoste

The overwhelming evidence says it isn't the same car but that horse has been beat so bad that it isn't even recognizable.

451-74Charger

Maybe we should let someone buy it, then Sue the crap out of them for misrepresentation.

hemigeno