News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

clip

Started by MORFF, October 11, 2010, 07:19:05 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

MORFF

I broke My passenger side clip can I get this any where still have all pieces just broke one of the 90 deg clips on end of rod. And is this for interior piece or that cardboard sail panel everyone is talking about?
Mike O
A.K.A Dirty O

Semper Fi

MORFF

side area where i broke my clip. Tks no40jm  took your pic so I can show where I broke my clip.
Mike O
A.K.A Dirty O

Semper Fi

no40jm

Here's a better picture of the clip. It holds the headliner to the sail panel.
"If you chop your own fire wood it will warm you twice."
"The man who thinks he can and the man who thinks he can't are both right." HF

MORFF

tks no40jm do you know where i can get a clip just don't think i can weld it mine looks like aluminum
Mike O
A.K.A Dirty O

Semper Fi

no40jm

I may have one, I will check tonight. Don't think you can buy them new.

MORFF

Mike O
A.K.A Dirty O

Semper Fi

bill440rt

Can't get those new, unfotunately. They are brittle metal, and becoming hard to find.
I made some out of metal tubing. Not the prettiest looking things, but they did the job.
:Twocents:
"Strive for perfection in everything. Take the best that exists and make it better. If it doesn't exist, create it. Accept nothing nearly right or good enough." Sir Henry Rolls Royce

MORFF

NO40JM I have a buddy that is going to Michigan this Thursday and leaving Saturday morning could probably meet you Friday if you still have that extra clip. Figure out what you want for the clip and location if can meet up then you don't have to mail it thanks man.
Mike O
A.K.A Dirty O

Semper Fi

MORFF

Cleaned up clip looks good tomorrow put in thanks again no40jm :2thumbs:
Mike O
A.K.A Dirty O

Semper Fi

no40jm