News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

5 Killed over eggs!?!

Started by Darkman, September 12, 2010, 08:14:51 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Darkman

I heard on our news that a resident in a US Trailer Park (somewhere) shot and killed his wife, kids and some residents and then turned the shotgun on himself! All because his eggs weren't cooked right?

Can any one confirm this and where did it happen? 6 people all up dead  :image_294343:
Make it idiot proof, and somebody will make a better idiot!

If you think Education is difficult, try being stupid!

mikepmcs

Life isn't Father Knows Best anymore, it's a kick in the face on a saturday night with a steel toed grip kodiak work boot and a trip to the hospital all bloodied and bashed.....for reconstructive surgery. But, what doesn't kill us, makes us stronger, right?

Khyron

Salmonella will get you everytime!

Before reading my posts please understand me by clicking
HERE, HERE, AND HERE.

Darkman

Absolute madness!

What next....a man pulls out a semi automatic and kills 25 people in Time Square because his Caeser salad looked a little dry!?!

Khyron

I believe it, you see the prices of the Caeser Salads in NYC?

HERE, HERE, AND HERE.

Todd Wilson

They shoulda cooked his eggs the right way!

Todd

Darkman

I guess the next comment would be...

Well thankfully it happened in a trailer park in Kentucky and nowhere important

I honestly can't believe some of the comments on those articles...it is as if noone is surprised that this happened and noone cares!?! 5 people being gunned down and ohwell...

4cruzin

:image_294343:   Its a sad world we live in sometimes . . .
Tomorrow is promised to NOBODY . . . .

Shakey

Quote from: 4cruzin on September 12, 2010, 10:24:19 PM

It most certainly is and it is not more prevelant than the three stupid comments posted above!

nvrbdn

of course do we know yet what was going on in the guys world in the days leading up to this??? there is always a senseless act that happens that in most of our lives on a normal day doesnt make sense. but something else has pushed these people over the edge and they take out their anger on the innocent ones that dont see it coming.
70 Dodge Charger 500
70 Duster (Moulin Rouge)
73 Challenger
50 Dodge Pilot House

Darkman

I don't buy that crap! I mean, every one has their problems, it is how you choose to deal with it. If he suffered from mental illness (obviously the case here), then 3 things let him down: 1 his (now dead) family; 2 the government for not helping out more and 3 himself for not seeking help when he needed it (if he did, then see point 2). It is a sad world we live in

Khyron

[thread]

yeah, lets blame the government  ::)

[/thread]

HERE, HERE, AND HERE.

learical1

Quote from: 4cruzin on September 12, 2010, 10:24:19 PM

And where do we live the rest of the time?   :shruggy:
Bruce

Wicked72

I had a friend whos brother stabbed him the heart with a steak knife and killed him over a piece of toast...... he was like 15. And they seemed to be a normal mid-class family too..
M-Massively O-Over P-Powered A-And R-Respected

chargergirl

That family lived in terror every day. If it wasn't the eggs it would have been something else.
Trust your Woobie!

Darkman

Quote from: chargergirl on September 19, 2010, 07:42:01 PM
That family lived in terror every day. If it wasn't the eggs it would have been something else.

My point exactly...where was the help?

PocketThunder

Quote from: Darkman on September 19, 2010, 09:47:19 PM
Quote from: chargergirl on September 19, 2010, 07:42:01 PM

My point exactly...where was the help?
What help?  Help yourself in and out of trouble.  Dont expect the gov't to do it for you.   :Twocents:
"Liberalism is a disease that attacks one's ability to understand logic. Extreme manifestations include the willingness to continue down a path of self destruction, based solely on a delusional belief in a failed ideology."

Darkman

Quote from: PocketThunder on September 20, 2010, 12:54:36 PM
What help?  Help yourself in and out of trouble.  Dont expect the gov't to do it for you.   :Twocents:

So no family would help? Police? Fair enough, Natural selection  :nana:

chargergirl

There are agencies that help with stuff like that however in a rural setting I am sure there was no true program there in the county. Maybe she went back to him too many times and nobody wanted to keep the door open for her to come back. These things happen in wealthy families as well they just don't make the front pages.
Trust your Woobie!

Shakey

Quote from: chargergirl on September 21, 2010, 07:55:35 PM
There are agencies that help with stuff like that however in a rural setting I am sure there was no true program there in the county. Maybe she went back to him too many times and nobody wanted to keep the door open for her to come back. These things happen in wealthy families as well they just don't make the front pages.

But they do make a full hour long episode of either Dateline or 48 Hours!   :yesnod: