News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

NO More Neck Collar

Started by 71ChallengeHer, February 19, 2011, 10:41:16 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

71ChallengeHer

Doc said I didn't have to wear the neck collar anymore. My neck is healing up.  :2thumbs: I can drive again. Going back to work tomorrow.   :woohoo:  I didn't tell my Doc that I've been sanding and painting the Challenger for the last 2 weeks.  :D

Old Moparz

Glad to hear that you can now back up your car safely.  :2thumbs:
               Bob                

I Gotta Stop Taking The Bus

Brock Samson

chargermike

glad your feeling better and just in time for spring.  have fun in your car

bakerhillpins

One great wife (Life is good)
14 RAM 1500 5.7 Hemi Crew Cab (crap hauler)
69 Dodge Charger R/T, Q5, C6X, V1X, V88  (Life is WAY better)
96' VFR750 (Sweet)
Capt. Lyme Vol. Fire

"Inspiration is for amateurs - the rest of us just show up and get to work." -Chuck Close
"The difference between stupidity and genius is that genius has its limits." -Albert Einstein
Go that way, really fast. If something gets in your way, turn.
Science flies you to the moon, Religion flies you into buildings.

BrianShaughnessy

Black Betty:  1969 Charger R/T - X9 440 six pack, TKO600 5 speed, 3.73 Dana 60.
Sinnamon:  1969 Charger R/T - T5 440, 727, 3.23 8 3/4 high school sweetheart.

skip68

Great to hear my buddy is doing better!!! Just dont over do it! Have fun with your chally! Mrs.skip68
skip68, A.K.A. Chuck \ 68 Charger 440 auto\ 67 Camaro RS (no 440)       FRANKS & BEANS !!!

twodko

What Brock said! Don't push it OK?  :cheers:
FLY NAVY/Marine Corps or take the bus!

tan top

thats good news Jackie  , bet it feels odd with no collar
Feel free to post any relevant picture you think we all might like to see in the threads below!

Charger Stuff 
http://www.dodgecharger.com/forum/index.php/topic,86777.0.html
Chargers in the background where you least expect them 
http://www.dodgecharger.com/forum/index.php/topic,97261.0.html
C500 & Daytonas & Superbirds
http://www.dodgecharger.com/forum/index.php/topic,95432.0.html
Interesting pictures & Stuff 
http://www.dodgecharger.com/forum/index.php/topic,109484.925.html
Old Dodge dealer photos wanted
 http://www.dodgecharger.com/forum/index.php/topic,120850.0.html

mikesbbody

Alaskan_TA

Whoo!  :cheers:  :2thumbs:

In that case, I will save up a rib-crushing hug for the next time I see you.  :icon_smile_big:

General_01

1971 Dodge Charger Super Bee
496 stroker
4-speed

resq302

Congrats Jackie.  Just please don't rush it!  A body is not something to screw with.  Oh wait, don't listen to me.  I don't heed my own advice! :brickwall:
Brian
1969 Dodge Charger (factory 4 speed, H code 383 engine,  AACA Senior winner, 2008 Concours d'Elegance participant, 2009 Concours d'Elegance award winner)
1970 Challenger Convert. factory #'s matching red inter. w/ white body.  318 car built 9/28/69 (AACA Senior winner)
1969 Plymough GTX convertible - original sheet metal, #'s matching drivetrain, T3 Honey Bronze, 1 of 701 produced, 1 of 362 with 440 4 bbl - auto

MoparManJim

That is great news to hear, Jackie. Take it slow though for alittle while.  :cheers:

elacruze

Ya no Ted Nugent for a couple more weeks!  :cheers:
1968 505" EFI 4-speed
1968 D200 Camper Special, 318/2bbl/4spd/4.10
---
Torque converters are for construction equipment.

71ChallengeHer

Thank you guys and gals.  :cheers: It feels great without the (neck collar.  :eek2:) I'll try not to over do it. But I'm having a blast working on the Chally. A few busted knuckles and a broken finger, now the car really feels like mine. :ico :icon_smile_big:

Alaskan_TA

Busted finger? Will it affect your driving if you stray to New Jersey?   :shruggy:

Seriously though, what happened?

71ChallengeHer

Quote from: Alaskan_TA on February 19, 2011, 08:59:29 PM
Busted finger? Will it affect your driving if you stray to New Jersey?   :shruggy:

Seriously though, what happened?
I'm a klutz. LOL I'm fine , don't worry.  :cheers:

resq302

Barry, if she strays to Jersey, its not all that bad   :2thumbs:  Sheesh Jackie, youre starting to sound like me...... work on a project -  get injured!    :lol:
Brian
1969 Dodge Charger (factory 4 speed, H code 383 engine,  AACA Senior winner, 2008 Concours d'Elegance participant, 2009 Concours d'Elegance award winner)
1970 Challenger Convert. factory #'s matching red inter. w/ white body.  318 car built 9/28/69 (AACA Senior winner)
1969 Plymough GTX convertible - original sheet metal, #'s matching drivetrain, T3 Honey Bronze, 1 of 701 produced, 1 of 362 with 440 4 bbl - auto

TruckDriver

PETE

My Dad taught me about TIME TRAVEL.
"If you don't straighten up, I'm going to knock you into the middle of next week!" :P

bordin34

1973 SE Brougham Black 4̶0̶0̶  440 Auto.
1967 Coronet Black 440 Auto
1974 SE Brougham Blue 318 Auto- Sold to a guy in Croatia
1974 Valiant Green 318 Auto - Sold to a guy in Louisiana
Mahwah,NJ

Alaskan_TA

Quote239 Cool Irish Beans!!! :2thumbs: :cheers:

Fixed.  :smilielol:

Mike DC

Glad to hear you're doing better.  Body damage on cars is scary but it's much scarier on people.