News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

JFK Lincoln Cont. Convert Pic. 2 whom it may concern:

Started by Brock Samson, February 24, 2011, 10:36:34 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Brock Samson

I read a thread here a week or so ago about one - and i cannot find that thread to save my life, anyhow, i stumbled upon this pic and thought it might have spun a bearing on it...  :shruggy:

Old Moparz

Interesting color, I never saw a Lincoln in that shade before. I like it.  :2thumbs:
               Bob                

I Gotta Stop Taking The Bus

Brock Samson

Funny - i did searches useng the terms "JFK, Lincoln, convert, president and Continental" and could not find that thread that now appears above,.. err,.. below..  :shruggy:

http://www.dodgecharger.com/forum/index.php/topic,78129.0.html

Ghoste

We have a Kennedy "Bubbletop" Lincoln in our warehouse right now.

chargerboy69

I do find it strange they continued to use the 61 Continental he was killed in until 1977.

I think I would have taken the bus or something.  That's just a little creepy.
Indiana Army National Guard 1st Battalion, 293rd Infantry. Nightfighters. Fort Wayne Indiana.

A government big enough to give you everything you need, is a government big enough to take away everything that you have.
--Gerald Ford

nvrbdn

hey brock did you see the movie a couple nights ago. it was the kennedy home movies? they showed that ambulance in there and the assinations with ruby and oswald jfk and bobby plus a bunch of movies of the family at their homes.
70 Dodge Charger 500
70 Duster (Moulin Rouge)
73 Challenger
50 Dodge Pilot House

71ChallengeHer

that's pretty cool.  :2thumbs: I have some NOS parts for one of those.