News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

Lost Keys

Started by grdprx, May 13, 2011, 11:33:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

grdprx

I did!   :o

But I found them!  :cheers: 

I made 2 stops on my way home from work; one at Napa, then the Library.  Didn't realise they were gone until about an hour after I got home.  I have the Charger keys on their own ring.  I think they got tangled with my regular keys when I was getting in the car.  So I went backwards, starting with the Library.  I'm stressing out... Sucks BIG TIME!  :RantExplode:  I'm hoping my karma is good.  I've found 2 debit/credit cards within the past year, and I've turned them in and called the issuing bank.  I'm due some karma.  I go up to the Librarian, ask if any keys have been turned in.  She didn't know, had just started, but we went and checked.  I'm describing them, still sweating bullets...  She comes out from the back room with them in her hand.  Thank God!  They'd been found in the parking lot.  What a relief, I was stressing hard core!

After all was right again, I headed down to the local Friday night cruise in.  Saw 2 Mopars, mine didn't make it this week, hadn't had time with this ordeal to check my cooling system.. (thread in Engine section)
Here are a couple pics.

CB

Loosing keys can be stressfull :icon_smile_blackeye:

Sometimes when I park my Charger in the garage I forget them on the ignition.

When they are not there, it's time to turn my house upside down :lol:
1968 Dodge Coronet 500

y3chargerrt

Nice GTX and make a spare set of keys TODAY!

70charginglizard

Id probably loose my head if it wasnt screwed on tight. So I know the feeling. I've tried to force by habbit to put my charger keys in my special hiding place in the house when done. I've been pretty good about it but I sometimes find myself still forgetting. getting old I guess.
70charginglizard

grdprx

Quote from: y3chargerrt on May 14, 2011, 06:33:54 AM
Nice GTX and make a spare set of keys TODAY!

Yes, I liked the GTX too!  It would be wise to get a second set of keys.  I also decided to get a carabiner clip, and clip the Charger keys to the regular keys when I carry them.  I usually keep them in a safe place at home, but I've been tinkering around with the car for a few days.

triple_green

Is that the new Street Rats Cruise at the Renton Harley Davidson?

I wondered how that was going.

Mark
68 Charger 383 HP grandma car (the orignal 3X)

RallyeMike

Ya it is. I got there about 6 and there were plenty of cars. Plus you get to go drool over the Hogs.
1969 Charger 500 #232008
1972 Charger, Grand Sport #41
1973 Charger "T/A"

Drive as fast as you want to on a public road! Click here for info: http://www.sscc.us/

grdprx

Quote from: RallyeMike on May 14, 2011, 12:02:20 PM
Ya it is. I got there about 6 and there were plenty of cars. Plus you get to go drool over the Hogs.

Yup, I must have just missed you, I think I took off at 5:45.
Got a question, you guys think my Charger would be allowed in there?  It's still a project, but I thought it'd be fun to drive down there..

triple_green

yes, almost all the cars are project is various stages of completion. Not all show cars that's the fun of it.

Mark
68 Charger 383 HP grandma car (the orignal 3X)

1970Moparmann

I probably met some of you back in 2002 when I locked my keys in my trunk at the Mopar Nationals.   I manned up and went on a mission asking about 30 people if they can try their keys in my trunk - no luck.  Had to remove the rear seat and fish them out.  Needless to say I felt like a schmuck!  :yesnod:

Luckily in 2002 the theme car was the Charger so all of us were together. :2thumbs:
My name is Mike and I'm a Moparholic!