News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

Vegas Show

Started by SBBob, March 17, 2012, 11:53:33 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

SBBob

Any one going to the Vegas show?  I am going, but am riding with a friend in his 66 Fury Ragtop.  Hope to meet and see some of you there!  Look for me around the red Fury ragtop.  See you there.
Superbird Bob - 426 Hemi, 4 Speed, 3.54 Track Pack

Arnie Cunningham

Greetings,

I try to make it out for Saturday and see if anything new and interesting shows up.  I really liked the Australian mopar el camino that was there.  I always figured Mopar had to have built one of these somewhere at some time and now I have finally seen one.
Brennan R. Cook RM23U0A169492 EV2 Manual Black Buckets Armrest 14" Rallyes
Arnie Cunningham was the Plymouth obsessed youth in the novel/movie Christine.
Brcook.com contains the entire NASCAR shipping list of Superbirds sorted by VIN and a number of other pages dedicated to production information.

wingcar

I will be there on Fri. and Sat. with my Black 2008 Challenger SRT8.  I will either be next to my car or working the Chrysler Power Magazine Tent.........Should be a lot of fun.......see you there...... :2thumbs:
1970 Daytona Charger SE "clone" (440/Auto)
1967 Charger (360,6-pak/Auto)
2008 Challenger SRT8 BLK (6.1/Auto) 6050 of 6400

Budnicks

SBBob your buddies Fury Rag top is really nice  :2thumbs: , I always liked that body style, especially a convertible...
"fill your library before you fill your garage"   Budnicks

Daytona Guy

SBBob

April 13th, 14th and 15th.  Here is a copy of their flyer. 
Superbird Bob - 426 Hemi, 4 Speed, 3.54 Track Pack

wingcarenvy

I am going to try and go. I may try a swap meet spot or just cruise my A12 bee 400 miles out and hang out.

moparstuart

Chris the wingless wonder  :D
GO SELL CRAZY SOMEWHERE ELSE WE ARE ALL STOCKED UP HERE

mauve66

people tell me i'm about as socialably acceptable as a rock but i keep trying, skip and vegas mike keep deleting my number when i call them during the MATS weekends.
i was hopeing to go down to AZ or up to UT to ride in the caravans on thursday but works nized that idea, so its just fri, sat and sunday for me,  maybe they will have 1gen parts this time.......... :shruggy:
Robert-Las Vegas, NV

NEEDS:
body work
paint - mauve and black
powder coat wheels - mauve and black
total wiring
PW
PDLKS
Tint
trim
engine - 520/540, eddy heads, 6pak
alignment