News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

SEAHAWKS "UPDATE"

Started by ck1, November 11, 2005, 02:06:05 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ck1

:popcrn: well it looks like the Seahawks are the team to beat now and there last game means nothing but to put a nail in Brett's coffin of retirement.  I hope they don't do to much resting of our player for I think you have to keep the players sharp with a first round by in the play-offs.  I think the game against the Colts when they pulled there. "whats his name?" :icon_smile_big: starting quarterback after  the first quarter when the game was 14 to 3.  as fare as what some people are saying about running up the score, i think it was a more keeping Alexander happy with gettin the all time touch down record tie so he can get it for sure in the last game against greenbay............go Sea chickens go :yesnod:
CJK

nh_mopar_fan

I tink Indy is still considered the team to beat.

Sorgi won't be starting in the playoffs last time I checked.

Afflyer

Quote from: ck1 on December 26, 2005, 04:23:31 PM
  I think the game against the Colts when they pulled there.

??? :shruggy: :ahum:

Whathehell did he mean by that?  Pulled who?
Retired USAF C-130H3, C-130E, MC-130E, MC-130W Flight Engineer

1969 Charger 440/4bbl "Hemi Orange Mistress"
2009 Hemi Ram 1500 Sport Special Crew Cab "Black Betty"
2011 BMW X5 3.5i "Heidi"

ck1

Quote from: Afflyer on December 26, 2005, 07:43:43 PM
Quote from: ck1 on December 26, 2005, 04:23:31 PM
  I think the game against the Colts when they pulled there.

??? :shruggy: :ahum:

Whathehell did he mean by that?   Pulled who?
Sorry my English writting is horrible, I meant the quarter back, The Colts are a well known team and there Quarter back, were is the Seahawks and there players are pretty much unheard of and unpopular meaning I was pretending that the Colts were like the Seahawks over here, unheard off, LOL never mind :-\
I guess after listing to my co-workers this morning I don't know what I'm talking about, and the Colts could have won that game at anytime because in there mind the Sea chicken BLOW, but oh well I can dream :icon_smile_approve:
CJK

SeattleCharger

How sweet it is!!!   

Terry Bradshaw, after living a full life, died.  When he got to heaven, God was showing him around.  They came to a modest little house with a faded Steelers flag in the window.  "This house is yours for eternity, Terry." said God.  "This is very special; not everyone gets a house up here."

Bradshaw felt special, indeed, and walked up to his house.

On his way up the porch, he noticed another house just around the corner. It was a 3 story mansion with a blue and white sidewalk, a 50 foot tall flag pole with an enormous SEAHAWKS flag, and in every window a blue Towel.

Bradshaw looked at God and said, "God, I'm not trying to be ungrateful, but I have a question.  I was an all-pro quarterback, I hold many NFL records, and I even went to the Hall of Fame."

God said, "So what's your point Bradshaw?" 

"Well, why does Matt Hasselbeck get a better house than me?"

God chuckled, and said, "Terry, that's not Matt's house, it's mine"

Why would you want anything else?  Just give me a Charger and I'll be happy.

8WHEELER

74 Dart Sport 360, just for added fun.