News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

member stats

Started by cdr, June 05, 2013, 12:12:55 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

cdr

hello,not that it really matters, but on my stats it shows i spend most of my time in the ebay section,very rarely do i go to that section  :shruggy:

thanx charlie
LINK TO MY STORY http://www.onallcylinders.com/2015/11/16/ride-shares-charlie-keel-battles-cancer-ms-to-build-brilliant-1968-dodge-charger/  

68 Charger 512 cid,9.7to1,Hilborn EFI,Home ported 440 source heads,small hyd roller cam,COLD A/C ,,a518 trans,Dana 60 ,4.10 gear,10.93 et,4100lbs on street tires full exhaust daily driver
Charger55 by Charlie Keel, on Flickr

Troy

It's a confusing stat. That one shows the percentage of all posts in a particular board that you have made. It's ordered by percentage - not by posts or time. Mine, for example, shows that I have 14% of all the posts in the help section. That makes sense - but it's pretty useless I think. Since the eBay section is small and has a very limited number of posts, it won't take many posts for one person to have a large percentage of them. On the more popular boards, there are so many posts that it would be hard for anyone to have a large percentage of them. Since only 10 show up, your "Top 10" will probably always be low traffic boards (unless you only ever post in Off Topic or something).

Troy
Sarcasm detector, that's a real good invention.

cdr

well now i understand  :yesnod:   thanx TROY
LINK TO MY STORY http://www.onallcylinders.com/2015/11/16/ride-shares-charlie-keel-battles-cancer-ms-to-build-brilliant-1968-dodge-charger/  

68 Charger 512 cid,9.7to1,Hilborn EFI,Home ported 440 source heads,small hyd roller cam,COLD A/C ,,a518 trans,Dana 60 ,4.10 gear,10.93 et,4100lbs on street tires full exhaust daily driver
Charger55 by Charlie Keel, on Flickr