News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

E-brake cable guide

Started by 69chargerR/T, December 25, 2007, 02:38:30 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

69chargerR/T

Hi,does any one make repops of the b-body E-brake cable guide that goes on the underside of the of the floor for the E-brake cable :shruggy: On my 69 charger I got someone replaced the floors and did not put it back on!!!!!

Thanks, Alan

Charger-Bodie

68 Charger R/t white with black v/t and red tailstripe. 440 4 speed ,black interior
68 383 auto with a/c and power windows. Now 440 4 speed jj1 gold black interior .
My Charger is a hybrid car, it burns gas and rubber............

69chargerR/T

Quote from: 1hot68 on December 25, 2007, 03:16:15 PM
I ran accross this one yesterday on ebay: http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/1968-1970-Charger-Emergency-E-Brake-cable-guide-bracket_W0QQcmdZViewItemQQcategoryZ34204QQihZ018QQitemZ280185539634QQrdZ1QQsspagenameZWDVW

1hot68, I saw that also he doesn't take paypal, I don't if I want to buy something on ebay with out it. I'm going to watch it if the price stays low I might bid on it. Thanks for the reply, Alan

cpthowdy1369

does anybody know where I can get one of these?  mine was somehow knocked off and bent all to hell :icon_smile_angry:  it should be the guide that goes in front of the rear driver side tire behind the adjusting bolt and it should be welded or bolted to the underside of the floor pan.
DRIVE IT LIKE YOU STOLE IT!!!

69chargerR/T

Quote from: cpthowdy1369 on April 24, 2008, 02:05:05 PM
does anybody know where I can get one of these?  mine was somehow knocked off and bent all to hell :icon_smile_angry:  it should be the guide that goes in front of the rear driver side tire behind the adjusting bolt and it should be welded or bolted to the underside of the floor pan.

You can get the e-brake cable guide at Auto Metal Direct, they now make them :2thumbs:

cpthowdy1369

DRIVE IT LIKE YOU STOLE IT!!!