News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

And in other Dodge B-body auction news...

Started by Ghoste, August 03, 2013, 05:13:49 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ghoste

A 1970 Six Pack Super Bee no saled at 52.5k nice car, no ram air and bucket seats with a four speed.

Mytur Binsdirti

Quote from: Ghoste on August 03, 2013, 05:13:49 PM
A 1970 Six Pack Super Bee no saled at 52.5k nice car, no ram air and bucket seats with a four speed.

That ugly front end is worse than any car with green interior.

JB400

Not much different than an Oldsmobile Cutlass except with a 2nd gen b body rearend instead of a GTO tail feathers. :slap:

70moparman

I would take a 70 Coronet over ANY year CHARGER excpet a 69...   They are cool looking cars ~ and had the N96 option avalible in 69 and 70, where Charged dropped the ball on that one...  1970 CORONETS ARE GREAT LOOKING CARS!  :yesnod: :yesnod: :yesnod:

70moparman

I also like green interior  :Twocents: (everyone has black and that gets borring...) 

Mytur Binsdirti

myk

"imgur-embed-pub" lang="en" data-id="a/mB3ii4B"><a href="//imgur.com/a/mB3ii4B"></a></blockquote><script async src="//s.imgur.com/min/embed.js"

Ghoste

Not a thought as to the in room appraisal though?

70moparman

Dirty Turbine, your funny...  I knew posting that on a Charger form would stir the pot... But I had to defend the 70 Coronet since no one else will...  And for the record, I love Chargers... I used to own a nice 68, 71, 72, and 73... I just love the 70 Coronets, just a little more than the Chargers... (with the exception of a 69 Charger or Charger Daytona ~ they are both better looking)... You missing that Daytona yet??

Ghoste

I think there are plenty of 70 Coronet defenders around here, its just that no one cared to take such an obvious bait.

Ghoste

And for the record, I think the 70 Coronet is a great looking car.

70moparman

Quote from: Ghoste on August 04, 2013, 12:30:31 PM
I think there are plenty of 70 Coronet defenders around here, its just that no one cared to take such an obvious bait.
Well said ~ Yea I expected to hear feedback on that one...  Glad an angry charger mob didnt show up at my house late last night...

Quote from: Ghoste on August 04, 2013, 12:31:41 PM
Agreed!  You could buy one with a Hemi, 4 speed, high impact color, choice of wheels, hood pins, cool C-stripe or tail stripe, fresh-air N96 option, Super Bee option, R/T option, and you could even order a convertible...  They are every bit as awsome as a DODGE CHARGER is!  :2thumbs: :2thumbs: :2thumbs:

Charger-Bodie

Quote from: Ghoste on August 04, 2013, 12:31:41 PM

Ditto! Love them! I even love them in green.
68 Charger R/t white with black v/t and red tailstripe. 440 4 speed ,black interior
68 383 auto with a/c and power windows. Now 440 4 speed jj1 gold black interior .
My Charger is a hybrid car, it burns gas and rubber............

Mytur Binsdirti