News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

69 Daytona Clone- Alberta

Started by CAPER, November 10, 2013, 02:03:27 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

BigBlockSam

I won't be wronged, I wont be Insulted and I wont be laid a hand on. I don't do these things to others, and I require the same from them.

[IMG]http://i45.tinypic.com/347b5v5.jpg[/img

A383Wing

Looks like a stock rear window mounted a little high to me....  :scratchchin:   :shruggy:

Speedfreak

Quote from: A383Wing on November 10, 2013, 02:32:22 PM
Looks like a stock rear window mounted a little high to me....  :scratchchin:   :shruggy:

Seems like that to me too, but still, at that price, I still think it's a good deal, unless there other issues not readily apparent.

I have been noticing a lot of nice cars showing up in Canada lately.   Think I will have to get my passport in order just in case, used to be so easy to go back and forth before.  Leave it to the gov to complicate things.

DC_1

Holy crap he has had a lot of visitors to that listing - 11,000?

Brads70

I've seen that add before previously, he had 2 cars at one point. I'd love to have this one still!  :drool5:

THE CHARGER PUNK

That car is a 5 min drive from me :P

Lighthorseman

Quote from: THE CHARGER PUNK on November 12, 2013, 07:47:21 PM
That car is a 5 min drive from me :P
...Are you in the Breton area?  I work out of Drayton Valley, and went to go look at the car.  Nice, but many, many things are very suspicious about it.  He also has a B5 Bird that is rumoured to have been hit hard on the driver's side.

When I went to go look at the cars, he wouldn't even roll them out of the dingy garage they were in.  I did, however, manage to get quite a few pictures of the Daytona clone.

THE CHARGER PUNK

nah im on st.albert trail off the yellowhead I just moved here from Vancouver, B.C. 5 months ago, adjusting to the snow  :brickwall: LoL :cheers:

Ghoste

Good luck witht, lived around it for all my life and I still haven't adjusted. :lol: