News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

Mann Toy - Bill440rt's '69 Charger Mopar Action Article

Started by TUFCAT, August 16, 2014, 09:30:40 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

hemigeno

CDN72SE

Got my copy in the mail yesterday, well deserved and congrats!
1972 Charger SE

twenty mike mike

RIDELIKEHELL

:2thumbs: congratulations what a great article outstanding car
AMD POSTER BOY

1968 CHARGER R/T  http://www.youtube.com/user/ridelikehell73

lexxman

I'll have to see if I can get a copy. Congrats :2thumbs: Thats too cool to have your car in print.

Troy

Sarcasm detector, that's a real good invention.

HeavyFuel

Just picked up the latest issue....flipped through it.....when I got to that article, knew that it had to be 'our' Bill.

Nice write up...great work!

bill440rt

Wow guys, thanks again, really!  :cheers:

I haven't been on here too much lately. Was in Myrtle Beach, S.C. for the past few weeks so just got back, and YES finally a copy was waiting for me!  :icon_smile_big:   Very nice to finally see it in print. Still looking for that Fartz-B-Gone spray!   :smilielol:
I'll probably hit a few local book stores here or maybe call Mopar Action to pick up a few extra copies. One can never have enough extras.  :lol:

It was Mopar Week in Myrtle Beach (what a coincidence!  :D), so I'll post up some Mopar car show pics in another thread soon.  :2thumbs:
"Strive for perfection in everything. Take the best that exists and make it better. If it doesn't exist, create it. Accept nothing nearly right or good enough." Sir Henry Rolls Royce

resq302

Great article and it is an honor to even be in the same magazine as Bill.  Albeit my article / info being towards the end of the magazine where Rick Ehrenberg had a quick write up on my alternator tool, page 92.  While it is only my 15 letters of fame,  :lol: its still quite an honor to be in the same edition as da' Mann!   :2thumbs:
Brian
1969 Dodge Charger (factory 4 speed, H code 383 engine,  AACA Senior winner, 2008 Concours d'Elegance participant, 2009 Concours d'Elegance award winner)
1970 Challenger Convert. factory #'s matching red inter. w/ white body.  318 car built 9/28/69 (AACA Senior winner)
1969 Plymough GTX convertible - original sheet metal, #'s matching drivetrain, T3 Honey Bronze, 1 of 701 produced, 1 of 362 with 440 4 bbl - auto

NickJ

Just picked up my copy.. Great article and what an amazing car!  :cheers:

bakerhillpins

Wow, my copy arrived yesterday from a subscription no less. Used to be that subscribers got them first and news stands later.  :shruggy:  :slap:

Nice write up Bill!  Using it as an example with the wife to talk her into more cars.  :D  Ill let you know how it goes.  :icon_smile_wink:
One great wife (Life is good)
14 RAM 1500 5.7 Hemi Crew Cab (crap hauler)
69 Dodge Charger R/T, Q5, C6X, V1X, V88  (Life is WAY better)
96' VFR750 (Sweet)
Capt. Lyme Vol. Fire

"Inspiration is for amateurs - the rest of us just show up and get to work." -Chuck Close
"The difference between stupidity and genius is that genius has its limits." -Albert Einstein
Go that way, really fast. If something gets in your way, turn.
Science flies you to the moon, Religion flies you into buildings.

Dino

Quote from: bakerhillpins on August 27, 2014, 07:19:59 AM
Wow, my copy arrived yesterday from a subscription no less. Used to be that subscribers got them first and news stands later.  :shruggy:  :slap:

Nice write up Bill!  Using it as an example with the wife to talk her into more cars.  :D  Ill let you know how it goes.  :icon_smile_wink:

Maybe we can read the article to the people who came to say goodbye, it would be a nice eulogy.   :nana:

Congrats bill!   :2thumbs:
Extraordinary claims require extraordinary evidence.

bakerhillpins

Quote from: Dino on August 27, 2014, 07:58:37 AM
Maybe we can read the article to the people who came to say goodbye, it would be a nice eulogy.   :nana:

Congrats bill!   :2thumbs:

Now that's funny, sad and true but funny.  Yea, it's not going so well, since the recent addition doesn't even fit in the garage.  :slap:
One great wife (Life is good)
14 RAM 1500 5.7 Hemi Crew Cab (crap hauler)
69 Dodge Charger R/T, Q5, C6X, V1X, V88  (Life is WAY better)
96' VFR750 (Sweet)
Capt. Lyme Vol. Fire

"Inspiration is for amateurs - the rest of us just show up and get to work." -Chuck Close
"The difference between stupidity and genius is that genius has its limits." -Albert Einstein
Go that way, really fast. If something gets in your way, turn.
Science flies you to the moon, Religion flies you into buildings.

TUFCAT

Quote from: bakerhillpins on August 27, 2014, 08:09:00 AM
Quote from: Dino on August 27, 2014, 07:58:37 AM
Maybe we can read the article to the people who came to say goodbye, it would be a nice eulogy.   :nana:

Congrats bill!   :2thumbs:

Now that's funny, sad and true but funny.  Yea, it's not going so well, since the recent addition doesn't even fit in the garage.  :slap:

Well its time for a BIGGER garage! ....that will be needed anyway when wifey finally cracks and agrees on MORE CARS!  :2thumbs:

wingcar

1970 Daytona Charger SE "clone" (440/Auto)
1967 Charger (360,6-pak/Auto)
2008 Challenger SRT8 BLK (6.1/Auto) 6050 of 6400

TexasStroker

Founder, Amarillo Area Mopars
www.amarilloareamopars.com
Founder, Lone Star Mopars
www.lonestarmopars.com
Will set-up a regional Charger meet
Contact me for info!

familymopar

1968 Charger R/T 440 727
1971 Duster Pro-Street