News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

battery j bolt mount hole

Started by RTSE440, October 03, 2022, 05:57:29 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

RTSE440

hey guys and girls just wondering if someone could give me some dimensions on the battery j bolt hole location as i have welded mine up must have been corroded it may be easier to measure form the wheel side thanks ahead all   

RTSE440

i can't believe no one is able to help with all the chargers on this site

70 sublime

Can you not just go by the picture you posted ?
The hole seems to almost line up with the front hole of the lower cover plate if you follow it straight up

If you are off by a little it will not matter

Even if you set your battery tray in place you will see where the other hook hole is on the tray that will also line up straight across

The battery is in my car so I would have to take it all apart and out to measure it to be exact 
next project 70 Charger FJ5 green

RTSE440

Quote from: 70 sublime on October 08, 2022, 06:34:45 AM
Can you not just go by the picture you posted ?
The hole seems to almost line up with the front hole of the lower cover plate if you follow it straight up

If you are off by a little it will not matter

Even if you set your battery tray in place you will see where the other hook hole is on the tray that will also line up straight across

The battery is in my car so I would have to take it all apart and out to measure it to be exact 
Thanks sublime i wouldn't expect you to pull you car apart i was hoping someone has one in resto state but the hole could also be measured from the wheel well

472 R/T SE

We made room out in the garage today to pull my door windows and prep for winter projects.
It's all locked up now but when i go out tomorrow, I'll take measurements.

Don't know if our year locations are different.

RTSE440

All good thanks got the measurements