News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

broke antenna

Started by r4daytona, April 16, 2016, 04:48:09 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

r4daytona

Perhaps this doesn't belong here, but as you guys all said - the accidents to our cars happen in the garage.  I was carefully taking my tool box down the side of my car and hit the friggin antenna and snapped it!  Ugh  At least thats all that happened.  Where's the best price for a good one?  Yearone, Dantes, ???   Then again, I could go retro and use a coat hangar and some tinfoil  :smilielol:

Charger-Bodie

68 Charger R/t white with black v/t and red tailstripe. 440 4 speed ,black interior
68 383 auto with a/c and power windows. Now 440 4 speed jj1 gold black interior .
My Charger is a hybrid car, it burns gas and rubber............

pandamarie

Did you just break the staff? If so I think I have one. Took mine off when I made my Daytona clone, always thought it was the ugliest part of the car. Send me a pm and I will take a look.

Mopar John

Tom,
If things don't work out on the used one here is some info for you.
Your R4 Daytona should have a 60" telescoping mast.
The factory part number is 2889919.
If you search that part number there are some choices out there.
MJ

r4daytona

Quote from: pandamarie on April 17, 2016, 10:07:19 AM
Did you just break the staff? If so I think I have one. Took mine off when I made my Daytona clone, always thought it was the ugliest part of the car. Send me a pm and I will take a look.

Yes, just broke the shaft - all the rest is new.  I really don't feel like buying the whole kit just for the mast part.  Let me know.   

John I will keep that in mind.  I do know of a junkyard that has a bunch of b bodys  two of which are a 69 and 70 charger.  I may check those if necessary to see if the stainless will polish up.

Charger-Bodie

68 Charger R/t white with black v/t and red tailstripe. 440 4 speed ,black interior
68 383 auto with a/c and power windows. Now 440 4 speed jj1 gold black interior .
My Charger is a hybrid car, it burns gas and rubber............