News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

Black Daytona.

Started by hemi-hampton, June 16, 2016, 10:07:09 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

hemi-hampton

Seen this at the CEMA show last weekend. LEON.

hemi68charger

Sweet !!!  Black with white guts.   :2thumbs:
Troy
'69 Charger Daytona 440 auto 4.10 Dana ( now 426 HEMI )
'70 Superbird 426 Hemi auto: Lindsley Bonneville Salt Flat world record holder (220.2mph)
Houston Mopar Club Connection

70 sublime

Nice colour

Fancy car like that and one head light is open ??
next project 70 Charger FJ5 green

odcics2

Quote from: 70 sublime on June 17, 2016, 05:00:28 AM
Nice colour

It's winking.

;)
I've never owned anything but a MoPar. Can you say that?

hemi68charger

Quote from: 70 sublime on June 17, 2016, 05:00:28 AM
Nice colour

Just means the car still has its headlamp bucket safety springs... vacuum leaks on these old cars in the headlamp activation system is typical. When that happens, the spring overrides the closed position and the bucket creeps open....... A lot of people ( to include me ) disable the spring so this doesn't happen...
Troy
'69 Charger Daytona 440 auto 4.10 Dana ( now 426 HEMI )
'70 Superbird 426 Hemi auto: Lindsley Bonneville Salt Flat world record holder (220.2mph)
Houston Mopar Club Connection

Dave Kanofsky

Thanks for sharing!  That is a SWEET lookin' ride.
"God sent his Son into the world not to judge the world, but to save the world through him." John 3:17, NLT

Racers For Christ Chaplain (www.teamrfc.org)

farm966

That would be a great color for my 'Tona clone one day...although a black car in Florida gets a little warm.....but black is beautiful! If I wanted to spend the money on a real one the wife would make me live in it. The back seat is pretty big on a B body....decisions, decisions.....

DAY CLONA

Daytonas or Superbirds look really sharp in black, that Tona would be totally killer with a red stripe to contrast the white interior along with some redline tires...IMHO

hemi-hampton

Seen this one there too. LEON.

crj1968

Wow, is there anything cooler than a Daytona?  I mean everyone has their own tastes, but dayummm that car is awesome.

moparnation74

:drool5: :drool5:Absolutely beautiful in black with the white contrast!

Mopar Nut

"Dear God, my prayer for 2024 is a fat bank account and a thin body. Please don't mix these up like you did the last ten years."