News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

Honey, My Boobs Are Too Small

Started by Old Moparz, April 14, 2006, 10:50:46 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Old Moparz

The Miracle of Toilet Paper (As told by an anonymous wife)

Fresh from my shower, I stand in front of the mirror complaining to my husband that my boobs are too small. Instead of characteristically telling me it's not so, he uncharacteristically comes up with a suggestion. "If you want your boobs to grow, then every day take a piece of toilet paper and rub it between them for a few seconds.

Willing to try anything, I fetch a piece of toilet paper and stand in front of the mirror, rubbing it between my boobs. How long will this take?" I asked.

They will grow larger over a period of years," my husband replies.

I stopped. "Do you really think rubbing a piece of toilet paper between my boobs every day will make my boobs larger over the years?"

Without missing a beat he says "Worked for your butt, didn't it?"
               Bob                

I Gotta Stop Taking The Bus

Charger_Fan

That one oughta be a good guarantee for a night on the couch. :lol:

The Aquamax...yes, this bike spent 2 nights underwater one weekend. (Not my doing), but it gained the name, and has since become pseudo-famous. :)

BLACKWOLF

OOOOOOOOOOOOOH!

DOG HOUSE FOR YOU!
LINNY SMITH 73' CHARGER OWNER HPAC MEMBER NATIONAL STREET MACHINE CLUB LIFE MEMBER
I'M ON FACEBOOK