News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

F8-4life - Thank you!

Started by Alaskan_TA, December 11, 2017, 01:09:54 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Alaskan_TA

F8-4life - Back in November you posted a link to a craigslist ad for the 1970 tool set shown here. The seller also had the 1969 set, but both are missing some tools.

I made & offer for both sets & he accepted, they just arrived here.

Thank you!

F8-4life

I'm glad they found a good home, and I appreciate the shout out.
They sure are a cool piece of dealer history!

birdsandbees

I thought they were neat too, seeing I have both years.. now I know where they went! Perfect!   :2thumbs:
1970 'Bird RM23UOA170163
1969 'Bee WM21H9A230241
1969 Dart Swinger LM23P9B190885
1967 Plymouth Barracuda Formula S
1966 Plymouth Satellite HP2 - 9941 original miles
1964 Dodge 440 62422504487

Alaskan_TA

I was surprised, they looked smaller in the photos. But with all the tools these weigh close to 80 pounds.

Only three tools missing total, so I will be checking for them online every so often.

Two of the puller tips require a slide hammer puller to use them but the number was listed & I found one to buy.

Thanks again.  :cheers:

bakerhillpins

Ok, that's just plain old cool!   :drool5:

Congrats. Would love to have a chance to see a set like that at a show someday.  :2thumbs: 
One great wife (Life is good)
14 RAM 1500 5.7 Hemi Crew Cab (crap hauler)
69 Dodge Charger R/T, Q5, C6X, V1X, V88  (Life is WAY better)
96' VFR750 (Sweet)
Capt. Lyme Vol. Fire

"Inspiration is for amateurs - the rest of us just show up and get to work." -Chuck Close
"The difference between stupidity and genius is that genius has its limits." -Albert Einstein
Go that way, really fast. If something gets in your way, turn.
Science flies you to the moon, Religion flies you into buildings.

4cruzin

That is a pretty cool tool kit . . . never saw one of those!   :2thumbs:
Tomorrow is promised to NOBODY . . . .

Fred

:2thumbs:                                                                                       

Tomorrow is promised to no one.......drive your Charger today.