News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

I'm back with an Idea

Started by tin_soldier, July 13, 2006, 11:01:56 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

tin_soldier

Rant:

Hey Guys,

Sorry I have been missing lately life has given me a bunch of lemons if you will and I am tiring to make some lemonade. :icon_smile_big:

Any way I posted a while back for any who replied and or cared @ job situation.  Well still in limbo.  But I have better prospects and I am defiantly leaving my current job no matter what.  It has to be done.  So I have a few jobs I interviewed with and a couple more to go on I am sure something will come through, as far as moving to FL to lay shingles well that got to hold for now.

So that my Idea I have decided to move on for this job to another more active computer job.  I'll keep u posted for those who care.

Then due to life stress I almost put the "Dodge" on E-bay.  I know shame on me.  :rotz:  But after clear reasoning and my wife talking me out of it we still got the "Dodge".  Man I have an awesome wife. :icon_smile_approve:  She finds me the car then keeps me from doing something stupid like selling it.  Can't ask for better.  Don't worry I am taking good care of her.  Actually I ran into Goldfinger @ Carlisle and he met her sorry I missed the group thing but I still was in a bit of a slumber than and not feel very social, maybe next yr.

On a different note:

The other day I backed up my inlaws driveway. (for those Not in a Mountness reigen we live up on hills here in NE) and I was wacthing my siter in law cause she tends to move suddenly and I backed right into my father-laws Toy pickup at a good clip.  I moved it @ 6 ft or so.  :rotz:   :drive:
So does any one know where I can find a nice used rear bumper for a 98 Toy-Tacoma???
I found Chrome for @ $225  I need to find something cheaper.

tin_soldier

yeah I saw those too.  But I would ike to replace it with a chrome seeing that is what he has