News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

Hey! So this is where everyone went!

Started by Blakcharger440, August 17, 2005, 09:40:18 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Blakcharger440

I was trying to get into D-C.com and never could get  :(  in so I just started googling for a different Charger site and got lucky!  :icon_smile_big:
I am sure glad this site is here as I was getting withdrawal from the old site not being around anymore!

I will post pics of my current progress on my 70 Charger RT!

472 R/T SE

Brock Samson

congrats on yur sluthing! Were still missin a few folks,...
Todd... 01.. TK, E-86/87, black wings. errr,...
& a whole mess 'O folks named "Charger", "440", "R/T" and variations of the preceeding..   :icon_smile_big:

MoparUSAF

Welcome back....I was lucky enough to get an email from Troy and found this new site.......

ChargerRob

Mighty Mean Mexican Mopar

Charger_Fan

Quote from: Stratocharger on August 17, 2005, 10:11:45 PM
congrats on yur sluthing! Were still missin a few folks,...
Todd... 01.. TK, E-86/87, black wings. errr,...
& a whole mess 'O folks named "Charger", "440", "R/T" and variations of the preceeding..   :icon_smile_big:
We're still missing MikeD too, the walking GL knowledge bank & insomniac. :icon_smile_big:

Oh & welcome to the site, Blakcharger440! :2thumbs:

The Aquamax...yes, this bike spent 2 nights underwater one weekend. (Not my doing), but it gained the name, and has since become pseudo-famous. :)

41husk

1969 Dodge Charger 500 440/727
1970 Challenger convertible 340/727
1970 Plymouth Duster FM3
1974 Dodge Dart /6/904
1983 Plymouth Scamp GT 2.2 Auto
1950 Dodge Pilot house pick up

Blakcharger440