News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

Bought a Tahoe

Started by dkn1997, August 17, 2005, 06:58:08 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Badbob

We gave away our technology
We gave away our industrial might
We gave away our jobs
We won wars and did not take the spoils
My state is run by democratic women
Mopar is run by germans
The end is near :icon_smile_dead:

Old Moparz

Quote from: CHARGER_FAN on August 18, 2005, 06:23:18 PM

Quote from: Old Moparz on August 18, 2005, 04:06:36 PM
Okay, I was just curious, no pot stirring intended. :coolgleamA:   (I own, & have owned many of each.)

No problem, I assumed that's how you meant it & I know you own/have owned some of each.
To each his own. :cheers:

At least your newest purchase is from our side of the pond...mostly. :-\ :icon_smile_big:

And without jinxing myself, there may be another "Made in the USA" purchase quite soon, addiction is a good thing.     :D
               Bob                

I Gotta Stop Taking The Bus

Charger_Fan

Quote from: Old Moparz on August 19, 2005, 10:42:31 AM

Quote from: Old Moparz on August 18, 2005, 04:06:36 PM
Okay, I was just curious, no pot stirring intended. :coolgleamA:   (I own, & have owned many of each.)

No problem, I assumed that's how you meant it & I know you own/have owned some of each.
To each his own. :cheers:

At least your newest purchase is from our side of the pond...mostly. :-\ :icon_smile_big:

And without jinxing myself, there may be another "Made in the USA" purchase quite soon, addiction is a good thing.     :D
Cool! :popcrn: :icon_smile_big:

The Aquamax...yes, this bike spent 2 nights underwater one weekend. (Not my doing), but it gained the name, and has since become pseudo-famous. :)

Chryco Psycho

dkn1997

So, DKN...

Where's the pics?!? :icon_smile_big:

Here you go:
RECHRGED

dkn1997

this was really was today, date on camera is wrong.
RECHRGED

Charger_Fan

Nice looking ride, congrats! :thumbs:

The Aquamax...yes, this bike spent 2 nights underwater one weekend. (Not my doing), but it gained the name, and has since become pseudo-famous. :)

dkn1997

too bad the wif gets to drive itmost of the time.  I get the grand prix in the background.  at least its got a roots type blower on it!!!!
RECHRGED