News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

superbird ?

Started by BigBlockSam, December 11, 2006, 01:29:07 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

BigBlockSam

**Inactive Link Removed**
I won't be wronged, I wont be Insulted and I wont be laid a hand on. I don't do these things to others, and I require the same from them.

[IMG]http://i45.tinypic.com/347b5v5.jpg[/img

hemigeno

Chances are extremely high that this is a real 'Bird, since (according to Galen) there's only one known RoadRunner with a 440-4 drivetrain.  For that reason, if a VIN reads RM23U0A, it almost certainly means its a Superbird.

:Twocents:

THE CHARGER PUNK

theres only 1 known roadrunner with a 440 4-speed? is that just a plain 4bbl? im guessing ur speaking of a 70?

hemigeno

Quote from: THE CHARGER PUNK on December 12, 2006, 02:53:33 AM
theres only 1 known roadrunner with a 440 4-speed? is that just a plain 4bbl? im guessing ur speaking of a 70?

Yeah, I should have clarified that statement.  In 1970, there is only one known 440 4bbl Road Runner.

Sorry for the confusion...

62 Max

Quote from: hemigeno on December 11, 2006, 09:27:49 AM
Chances are extremely high that this is a real 'Bird, since (according to Galen) there's only one known RoadRunner with a 440-4 drivetrain.  For that reason, if a VIN reads RM23U0A, it almost certainly means its a Superbird.

:Twocents:

Chances are 100%.It is car # 1315 on the Superbird serial number list.