News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

How do i put my picture of my car on Here?

Started by 72 Superbee, December 17, 2006, 06:37:15 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

72 Superbee

Im new here.i have Kodak Easy Share.All my car pics are there.How do i get on of them on here.Thanks.Martin
Martin

72 Superbee

my Email is marfowler@msn.com. Thanks. I don`t understand this very well. Any one know Mikesbbody?
Martin

Troy

Even with Easyshare your pictures should still exist on your computer's hard drive. If they are resized you can upload them here when you make a post. I am not personally familiar with any of the Kodak software but I do know you can create an online gallery. Post some more information and I'll try to figure out what the capabilities of the software are.

Which camera do you have?

Troy
Sarcasm detector, that's a real good invention.

72 Superbee

I f some one would send me a Email address i could send them a pic and maybe they could post my Chargers pic on here.I cant figure it out.My Email is marfowler@msn.com  Thanks Martin
Martin

Lostsheep_01

There are lots of topics in the "Suggestions and help desk" main link.  Here's one that may help...   http://www.dodgecharger.com/forum/index.php/topic,15676.0.html
69 Charger 383
MoPar.  You're either with us or behind us!

72 Superbee

Troy im gonna give up.I have a kodakCX6200. My pics are in my gallery. I cant figure out how to do it and im just getting all fed up.  I have over 50 pics of my car.I have no idea what copy ,Paste ,Or any of that is.Its all so frustrating for me. I know how to send pics threw Email is about all. Thanks Martin
Martin

Troy

Ah, so we need a better tutorial. ;)

I'll send you an email.

Troy
Sarcasm detector, that's a real good invention.