News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

Ah... hypocracy at it's finest....

Started by TheGhost, July 21, 2005, 07:50:06 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

TheGhost

Never underestimate the power of stupid people in large groups.  Especially if they have access to the internet.

Telvis

That's classic! I have a few choice words for PETA but unfortunately I can't write them here. They are right up there with the ELF organization idiots......That's all I have to say about that. :-X

Plumcrazy

Quote from: Telvis on July 21, 2005, 09:05:34 PM
That's classic! I have a few choice words for PETA but unfortunately I can't write them here. They are right up there with the ELF organization idiots......That's all I have to say about that. :-X

What's wrong with PETA?

People Eating Tasty Animals.  :icon_smile_tongue:

It's not a midlife crisis, it's my second adolescence.

Telvis

General_01

I like this sign.
1971 Dodge Charger Super Bee
496 stroker
4-speed

ChargerRob

Mighty Mean Mexican Mopar

tomonty

It is inaccurate to say that I hate everything. I am strongly in favor of common sense, common honesty, and common decency. This makes me forever ineligible for public office. - H.L. Mencken

RD

PETA is a left wing extremist organization, and that article, if true, is like a smoking gun methinks.
67 Plymouth Barracuda, 69 Plymouth Barracuda, 73 Charger SE, 75 D100, 80 Sno-Commander

ChargerBill

That website is FULL of examples of how PETA contrdicts itself and disguises it's actions as humane...unbelievable. Actually, I take that back...it's NOT unbelievable at all. Look at ANY activist group (ELF, Green Peace, ACLU, NAACP) out there and hypocrisy will be the FIRST thing you find. I think of it as "Activist leftism at it's truest"...thanks for pointing this out...

BTW: that billboard is great! :thumbs:
Life is a highway...

Ghoste

A group of their "activists" came up from the US a few years ago and opened all the cages at a mink farm near here.  The smelly little weasels immediately wandered onto the adjacent roads and got squished.  They had all the instinnct in the world but no real life practice with survival skills.
Then they couldn't understand why they were being prosecuted in a foreign country (Canada) for their crime and just wanted to go home.  Too bad they wouldn't wander onto an adjacent road and get squished if someone had opened their cage.

Telvis

Have you guys ever seen the video of the seal that was rescued from some oils spill? He was rescued and a ton of time and money was spent rehabilitating him. They had this big ceremony and released him back into the ocean. Everyone is cheering and basking in the glory of saving seal when a killer whale swims up and swallows the thing. It's classic.  :icon_smile_big:

Lowprofile

My favorite Peta Pic..............
"Its better to live one day as a Lion than a Lifetime as a Lamb".

"The final test of a leader is that he leaves behind him in other men the conviction and will to carry on."

Proud Owner of:
1970 Dodge Charger R/T
1993 Dodge Ram Charger
1998 Freightliner Classic XL

69_se_ron

My favorite anti-PETA bumper stickers:

"I love animals, they taste great"

"You can't grill it 'til you kill it"

"I'd kill Flipper for a tuna sandwich"
Check out my progress pics at:<br />http://www.cardomain.com/ride/732403