News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

HAPPY BIRTHDAY To "Terrible One"

Started by TruckDriver, July 14, 2007, 05:43:03 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

TruckDriver

Happy 17th bud!!! In another year, I can send you that nude calender girl for your birthday :lol:

But for now this will have to work :smilielol:

PETE

My Dad taught me about TIME TRAVEL.
"If you don't straighten up, I'm going to knock you into the middle of next week!" :P

Charger_Fan

The Aquamax...yes, this bike spent 2 nights underwater one weekend. (Not my doing), but it gained the name, and has since become pseudo-famous. :)

71ChallengeHer

Mefirst

RECHRGD

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!   Ahhh, to be 17 again---it was 1965 and muscle cars were starting to show uop everywhere.
13.53 @ 105.32

41husk

1969 Dodge Charger 500 440/727
1970 Challenger convertible 340/727
1970 Plymouth Duster FM3
1974 Dodge Dart /6/904
1983 Plymouth Scamp GT 2.2 Auto
1950 Dodge Pilot house pick up

BMOTOXSTAR

73' Dodge Rallye Charger 400/4BBL
06' Dodge Ram Quad Cab 4X4 HEMI
15' Dodge Dart 2.7 SXT

PocketThunder

Quote from: RECHRGD on July 14, 2007, 03:25:13 PM
HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!   Ahhh, to be 17 again---it was 1965 and muscle cars were starting to show uop everywhere.

:cheers:

It was 1992, Alice in Chains was on the radio, Girls were just getting out of the big hair scene.  I was washing dishes for $3.00/hr.  69 R/T Charger were selling for $4000, and i was only $3600 short :brickwall:
"Liberalism is a disease that attacks one's ability to understand logic. Extreme manifestations include the willingness to continue down a path of self destruction, based solely on a delusional belief in a failed ideology."

Brock Samson

ah the fond mammeries of yester year... come with me now,.. back  thru the mists of time...
   (harp music goes here)...

http://youtube.com/watch?v=rFiqq9bwBUg&mode=related&search=

It was 1974, and  i wanted the perfect low Mi. '67 dark green/white 383 charger for sale around the corner,.. they wanted $2,500 for it, but i wasn't really working yet, i was maybe making $300 a yr, during the summer... 

my buddy and i were out partying every friday and Sat. racing at the Great Hwy and trolling for chicks in his mom's new baby blue gold duster with white int. and a 318... that car went like the living blazes...  :yesnod: and, he was about to introduce me to his absolutely stunning cousin Marsha at a party where they repeatedly played this new album by a new band called the Dobbie  Bros..when i met her it was love at first sight...   :o   :drool5:   :-*
Marsh, as he called her, looked remarkably like the actress Karen Allen,.. only better...  :2thumbs:

PocketThunder

Quote from: Brock Samson on July 15, 2007, 11:34:22 AM
my buddy and i were out partying every friday and Sat. racing at the Great Hwy and trolling for chicks in his mom's new baby blue gold duster with white int. and a 318... that car went like the living blazes...  :yesnod: and, he was about to introduce me to his absolutely stunning cousin Marsha at a party where they repeatedly played this new album by a new band called the Dobbie  Bros..when i met her it was love at first sight...   :o   :drool5:   :-*

then what happened!  dont leave us hanging  :shruggy:
"Liberalism is a disease that attacks one's ability to understand logic. Extreme manifestations include the willingness to continue down a path of self destruction, based solely on a delusional belief in a failed ideology."

Brock Samson

oh yeah,.. well, we had a wonderful 2yr + relationship,.. but she went off to college and met an older guy she abruptly left me for, i heard they got married and had two kids,..
  years later, her best friend from those days who I had a ten yr + relationship with, told me she had talked to her and she said she still loved me...   hard to figure that one...
whatever...   :shruggy:

I did however git and keep a nice Charger...   :2thumbs:

T.O. one word of advice for ya'

"Catholic School Girls"   :drool5:

PocketThunder

Quote from: Brock Samson on July 17, 2007, 10:52:19 AM
oh yeah,.. well, we had a wonderful 2yr + relationship,.. but she went off to college and met an older guy she abruptly left me for, i heard they got married and had two kids,..
  years later, her best friend from those days who I had a ten yr + relationship with, told me she had talked to her and she said she still loved me...   hard to figure that one...
whatever...   :shruggy:

I did however git and keep a nice Charger...   :2thumbs:

T.O. one word of advice for ya'

"Catholic School Girls"   :drool5:

Ya that happens to the best of us. 

T.O. another word of advice:  make her pay for her own dinner and movie.  then when you get the shaft some day you wont be out thousands of dollars that could have went into your car.   :slap:   :brickwall: