News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

Nice Article on the DSAC Wing Meet in Sports Car Market Magazine

Started by Aero426, November 09, 2007, 11:55:45 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Aero426

Linky - it's worth a look.   From the December issue of Sports Car Market Magazine.   

http://www.colinsclassicauto.com/domestic_affairs_0712.pdf

Thanks to Colin Comer for hosting our visit.   Colin has a couple nice cars in his collection. 

pettybird

A> That's pretty cool!

B>  I need to get off my ass and install that stupid NOS vacuum headlight switch so I'm not the idiot in the pictures with the "wide awake in America" look.

A383Wing

PocketThunder

Quote from: A383Wing on November 10, 2007, 12:58:53 AM
Cool article Doug.........   :2thumbs:

Bryan

Dude, your avatar!  How many times do i need to refresh the screen to see all of them?   :2thumbs:
"Liberalism is a disease that attacks one's ability to understand logic. Extreme manifestations include the willingness to continue down a path of self destruction, based solely on a delusional belief in a failed ideology."

69_500

Good looking article.

I actually kind of like it when I walk past a wing car and see just 1 of the 2 headlights popping up. Makes it look like the car is  :icon_smile_wink:

A383Wing

Quote from: PocketThunder on November 10, 2007, 02:33:10 AM

Dude, your avatar!  How many times do i need to refresh the screen to see all of them?   :2thumbs:

50.....but it's a random generator....some might appear more than once before the end.

Quote from: 69_500 on November 10, 2007, 08:31:47 AM

I actually kind of like it when I walk past a wing car and see just 1 of the 2 headlights popping up. Makes it look like the car is :icon_smile_wink:

There are times I like the "eyes open" look also....so I drive Mrs' Wings car around with the lights on. (When she lets me drive it)  :brickwall:

Bryan  (sorry to hi-jack thread Doug)