News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

DAYTONA FRONT SPOILER ON BACKWARDS ???????

Started by daytonalo, August 19, 2007, 04:33:58 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

daytonalo

I was in borders books looking for Don Rickles Auto Bio , and I stopped in the auto section to look for anything new in the mopar section . Well there is a  book out there with all the mopar muscle , and on one page there was a green Daytona with the front Alum spoiler on backwards ! Yes some Horses Ass had the bolts forward !!!! I just looked and laughed and said WTF!!!!!!!!!Point is there really are clueless people in our hobby !!!

Larry

Just 6T9 CHGR

QuoteI was in borders books looking for Don Rickles Auto Bio , and I stopped in the auto section to look for anything new in the mopar section . Well there is a  book out there with all the mopar muscle , and on one page there was a green Daytona with the front Alum spoiler on backwards ! Yes some Horses Ass had the bolts forward !!!! I just looked and laughed and said WTF!!!!!!!!!Point is there really are clueless people in our hobby !!!

Larry

Not every one is as versed on Daytona's as you :notworthy:

What a loser that guy must be   :loser:
Chris' '69 Charger R/T

70charger_boy

BigBlockSam

they don't go with the bolts in the front.  :shruggy:
I won't be wronged, I wont be Insulted and I wont be laid a hand on. I don't do these things to others, and I require the same from them.

[IMG]http://i45.tinypic.com/347b5v5.jpg[/img

70charger_boy

Quote from: BigBlockSam on August 19, 2007, 05:23:30 PM
they don't go with the bolts in the front.  :shruggy:

Oh, well in that case, that guy is a loser

daytonalo

My point is , its all in the details ????? This was a Hardcover book , not a shit magazine .

Daytona R/T SE

moparstuart

at least there is a place in the world i can go ( here) and you guy make me smile

i
GO SELL CRAZY SOMEWHERE ELSE WE ARE ALL STOCKED UP HERE

RD

Quote from: daytonalo on August 19, 2007, 06:09:25 PM
My point is , its all in the details ????? This was a Hardcover book , not a shit magazine .

what no caps? hehehe

just jerkin your chain
67 Plymouth Barracuda, 69 Plymouth Barracuda, 73 Charger SE, 75 D100, 80 Sno-Commander

70charger_boy